What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Bulldogs - Team List

hindy111

Post Whore
Just wondering what you seen in the Dogs performance vs ours to tip them?

The Dogs were the worst performing team of the weekend and your side scored 2 tries against us against 12 men.

I never tip the Eels and never will cause they have caused me too much pain to get excited about winning a match but if i was looking logically i can’t see how you would think the Dogs are winners here? They were less than garbage!

I know you fancy yourself an analyst and everything but sometimes i think you say things just to get a response, rather than what you really think.

If it was round 4 or 5 I would tip us. I just feel they will be extra fired up after that poor performance. They will lift a gear for sure. We are also missing
MJ,Manu,Terepo,Brown. That is 4 of our top 17.

hindy111

Post Whore
Till round 8 there will be upsets all around. I hope we are at 100% effort this week.
Dogs will be fired up big time.

emjaycee

Coach
Till round 8 there will be upsets all around. I hope we are at 100% effort this week.
Dogs will be fired up big time.
Why will they be?
What has happened to get them fired up this week that couldn't get them fired up for the opening round of the season?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Everyone rubbishing the Dogs after their performance last week...

Everyone lauding Parra for winning one in a row.

This has got a Dogs bounceback and massive Parra failure written all over it.
From 2013 to 2015 we had impressive wins in round one followed by a crash back to reality in round two. We deserve to be favourites this week but it would be just like us to f**ken lose. #Loosers

It's true our club has disappointed us all in recent years, and I was really hoping to stick the boot in this weekend. So I expect we'll put 40 on them.

eels_fan

First Grade
If the weather stays fine as predicted we’ll blitz them. They had no answers when the warriors moved the ball and shifted early in the count, something we showed we were capable of doing even in the rain. If there is a flat hard track on Sunday, we’ll score 30+

lingard

Coach
What does Salmon cover here, where do you see him coming in?
I’m interested to see as I thought we may go with 4 forwards.
What are everyone’s thoughts on Hoffman at centre? Haven’t seen him in ages, will he be ok?

Hoffman's a very good footballer. Mostly used on the wing (his weakest position) at Parra. Best positions are fullback/centre. He'll go well.

lingard

Coach
What does Salmon cover here, where do you see him coming in?
I’m interested to see as I thought we may go with 4 forwards.
What are everyone’s thoughts on Hoffman at centre? Haven’t seen him in ages, will he be ok?[/QUOTE

Salmon could cover in the back roe.

lingard

Coach
All this talk of a bounce back by Canterbury because they were awful last week. We were awful for the whole of last year. Our bounce back will be to play competitively every week this year. Parra by 14.

Gronk

Staff member
A flogging.
Dogs win. Even MG tipped them.
Gus picked the dogs in his podcast because of their "home ground advantage".

He's a smart guy that Gus.
15.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Gus picked the dogs in his podcast because of their "home ground advantage".

He's a smart guy that Gus.
15.gif

Look we should win. I am just not convinced. The Dogs had there pants pulled down last week and everyone knows it's common to bounce back the following week.
Plus we have 4 starters out.
Did someone mention Tepais Injured also?