What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

denis preston

First Grade
Exactly- Dufty has had umpteen chances to nail down the full-back spot and failed- defence, high ball, positional play, lack of strength to prevent being rag dolled- he's just not a full- back. Lomax drops a couple of balls in greasy conditions and Mary reneges on his promise- I bet Lomax is regretting his decision to re-sign with the Dragons with contrary Mary still in charge.

It was never going to happen but I would have picked Fuimaono or Ford at right centre- I thought Fui went OK there as a replacement against the Tigers. Also, the halves were again rubbish- Clune needs to be in there somewhere
Just wait for it, with no CC games he will use the excuse that he couldn't make changes to include CC players in NRL as they would be underdone from no game time, except Aitkin of course !

possm

Coach
Just wait for it, with no CC games he will use the excuse that he couldn't make changes to include CC players in NRL as they would be underdone from no game time, except Aitkin of course !
Simple, at training each week there should be a 40min firsts v reserves game.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I have absolutely no f**ks to give about football at the moment.

I think I can relate Crush- I can live with the fact that SGI doesn't have the best or most talented group of players and probably won't win the comp. I can't cope with the fact that the person coaching them doesn't have the nous to get the pick the right players in the right positions and get the absolute best out of them and that the Board are like the three wise monkeys to his non-performance.

I envy a team like Manly- in many ways just hanging on as a club but with a coach like Des, the fans know that he has the ability to conjure something special out of the team.

boardlumps62

Juniors
We get rid of McGregor who steps up. We are in trouble already and only Round 2. Best we can hope for is they postpone the comp til Octoberr and Jack will be back.

redv13

Bench
All Jury cases has been suspended indefinitely.
The backlog could shuffle JDB case back for months.

Isn’t Jack off contract end of this year?? If so Saints might let him go especially if his matter isn’t heard b4 October 31st. Just putting it out there....

Latest posts