What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Penrith Panthers (Team List)

4 or 5 is not plenty dickhead.

f**king grow up. We get it. You don't like Miller & want him to fail. But he deserves at least as good a chance as Lui got.

Not sure he has as much talent as Lui. I dont like what ive seen from Miller in firsts since he debuted. Just doesnt seem to have much of a game. Id buy Hodgekinson from Doggies reserves. But.......if not then at least give Miller half a dozen games so show something before punting him.

Tiger05

First Grade
4 or 5 is not plenty dickhead.

f**king grow up. We get it. You don't like Miller & want him to fail. But he deserves at least as good a chance as Lui got.

*edit*

I have no problems with Miller. I want him to be successful. He has just looked ordinary every time I have seen him play. If he is good enough let him learn in reserves.

Comparing him to Lui as you probably know is f**ken delusional. Lui looked good on numerous occasions whereas Miller hasn't.

I hope I'm wrong and he kills it tomorrow. I'd love to see our halves settled and playing well.

Last edited by a moderator:

innsaneink

Referee
Listen f**kface. Stop being a stupid f**ken moron for just 10 minutes a day. Start there and then see if you can build up to say 2 hours a day.

I have no problems with Miller. I want him to be successful. He has just looked ordinary every time I have seen him play. If he is good enough let him learn in reserves.

Comparing him to Lui as you probably know is f**ken delusional. Lui looked good on numerous occasions whereas Miller hasn't.

I hope I'm wrong and he kills it tomorrow. I'd love to see our halves settled and playing well.

You knobjockey
You dont learn how to play NRL in reggies
How about you have some patience
If he is good enough

let him learn in reserves.
What a moronic statement

BuffaloRules

Coach
When the alternatives he has so far proposed are Moltzen or Anasta in the halves, I am prepared to persevere with Miller a little longer.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Miller needs 8 weeks IMO.

We will know if he has it when he gets enough confidence to take control and overcall Farah and Marshall.

super_coach

First Grade
.05---wants Benji back at seven!!!!Maybe even Farah. Really Miller has to be given a chance and a chance in a team that is playing some where better than 50% of what they are capable of playing. I suggest 05 you start looking at a few of the older hands before you start throwing mud at the younger players

Tiger05

First Grade
I suggest 05 you start looking at a few of the older hands before you start throwing mud at the younger players

Lets be clear - I am not throwing mud at Miller. If he plays well today I will be extremely happy. I want him to do well.

I am just stating the obvious and that is that he hasn't looked good or decent once despite being given a fair number of chances. I mean Lazarus for instance didn't get given a lot of chances. Miller is not in that boat.

I'll also add it has nothing to do with over calling Robbie or Benji, The issue he doesn't appear to have much to his game - not much of a kicking game or a running game or a passing game. What does he offer ? In stating this his defense hasn't looked terrible.

If he is good enough let him show it in reserves and earn a call-up.

I do agree that he probably isn't the no 1 issue in the team at the moment though. Potter needs to choose a pack with impact. Our wingers can't defend. Benji is yet again doing stupid shit like short drop-outs.

gronkathon

First Grade
How about you get off your fat lazy backside for an hour or two a day and go on a diet. Maybe a morning walk would do you good as well. Fat stupid ugly f**k.

Ink is thin as a rake you brain dead mongoloid

As for calling for Miller to be dropped, this from a guy who all last year told us what a great fullback Moltzen was and that he needed a chance. Please

innsaneink

Referee

4 in 2011....2 off the bench, 2 where he was told to do nothing & watch (one at 7, one at 6)
1 starting in 7 last year

1 starting in 7 this year

CrazyTiger

Juniors
I'm glad the side is unchanged. Best to forget last week ever happened in the over all scheme of things and just use it as motivation to rip and tear this week.

Miller is getting his chance. Let's just hope he is up to the task.

innsaneink

Referee
Listen f**kface. Stop being a stupid f**ken moron for just 10 minutes a day. Start there and then see if you can build up to say 2 hours a day.

Windsor 44-42 Wests Tigers res grade.
86 points in 80 minutes
You wont learn much in that environment.

Matchball

Bench
Our kicking game needs to fire.
When is the last time we had a repeat set from a kick? Or even just pinning a team in their 20?

Last week was just terrible.

Pezz70

Juniors
Good is an overstatement!! One try doesnt make a player. In saying that he was a bit more involved than last week which is a positive, still we were playing Penrith, even their management says they are no hope for at least a couple if seasons so this game cant be seen as any sort of measure of wests form. 2pts is good though.

Lawrence's form us a real worry for us!!!!

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought moltzen was better today by a lot.

Miller was much better too.

macnaz

Staff member
Blair is still a lazy merkin , and Lawrence is going downhill rapidly.

I thought Miller had some good touches today, and hopefully can work up some good combinations with Robbie and Benji.

Moltzen was very good today, if he plays like that every week I will be happy for him to be the fulltime fullback.

Latest posts