What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Wabbits

soc123_au

Staff member
On Latrel a lot of fans don't hate him cause they are racist. They hate him cause he carries on like a dick.
Half Penriths side is Polynesian ffs. Why are people wanting to suggest they are racist?

And I am against any sort of racism but why is it OK for fans too bag out Clearys physical features. I always here people calling him chin boy or putting shit on his acne. Is this acceptable?
Different line really. I think the bagging Nathan about his looks are way overdone, but it's not on the same level of offensive as racism. Not many have problem with Latrell being called Fatrell etc, so the appearance thing doesn't discriminate. Interestingly if an NRLW player was given a similar nickname as Latrell it wouldn't be well received.

In both cases, non whites and women have been copping it for far too many generations with the derogatory stuff, so imo it's fair that it is more serious than bagging a white dude about being less than handsome.

The Realist

Juniors
What is the fetish with making Tago a 2nd Rower? He'd be by far the smallest 2nd rower in the NRL, the dude is objectively small for a centre! Not only that you would completely waste his best attributes they being; elusive footwork and speed.

Even though I don't always agree with his decisions, I am glad coach Cleary sees him as a centre.

What is the fetish with making Tago a 2nd Rower? He'd be by far the smallest 2nd rower in the NRL, the dude is objectively small for a centre! Not only that you would completely waste his best attributes they being; elusive footwork and speed.

Even though I don't always agree with his decisions, I am glad coach Cleary sees him as a centre.
Ivan likes small edge and forwards (i could use another world lol) Sika Manu, Kenny etc

Goonji

Juniors
On Latrel a lot of fans don't hate him cause they are racist. They hate him cause he carries on like a dick.

Half Penriths side is Polynesian ffs. Why are people wanting to suggest they are racist?

And I am against any sort of racism but why is it OK for fans too bag out Clearys physble?

Latest posts