What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Wabbits

Fangs

Coach
If Penrith keep teams to 12 points this year then we will win most of our games.
However I don't think that will be enough against a team like Souths. We need to work on our execution and find more points.

Also the game plan. I didn't think we targeted Cobbo very well against the Broncos. We absolutely should be trying to target Latrell with our kicking game, both short and through the air.

In attack I'd like to see a more patient performance this week. We don't need to score off every play.

Fangs

Coach
Souffs have a shorter turnaround than us.
Must win game to shut down the chatter and kick start the year.

And off what was the most brusing encounter of the weekend so far. Cronulla v Souths was a intense battle.

Iamback

Coach
If Penrith keep teams to 12 points this year then we will win most of our games.
However I don't think that will be enough against a team like Souths. We need to work on our execution and find more points.

Also the game plan. I didn't think we targeted Cobbo very well against the Broncos. We absolutely should be trying to target Latrell with our kicking game, both short and through the air.

In attack I'd like to see a more patient performance this week. We don't need to score off every play.

Need a few of those monster bombs, Inside balls around to the ruck too. Get the fat bitch moving

Whino

Bench
Hoskings was 18th man. He should be next up

I think he can play prop but atm its unknown what he can do in the middle. Particularly if big minutes are required.
If something happens to one of our starters early in a match (HIA) we may need big minutes from a bench prop. We all know Spencer won't get it. On that basis and what Ivan did last year he will pick Huth for safety.
Could be proven wrong though.

Iamback

Coach
I think he can play prop but atm its unknown what he can do in the middle. Particularly if big minutes are required.
If something happens to one of our starters early in a match (HIA) we may need big minutes from a bench prop. We all know Spencer won't get it. On that basis and what Ivan did last year he will pick Huth for safety.
Could be proven wrong though.

The side already has too many plodders