What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs The Dragons

OldPanther

Coach
Watch Cleary's inside ball to the second rower. He doesn't wave them inside like most halves and due to the shapes he could still pass to the centre if needed. Just a random thing I've noticed watching again today.

kinghippo

Juniors
I am pretty confident for a big win tonight but the team needs to fix up that first 20 minutes.

The Dragons are not as bad as everyone is making out, if we give them the chance to get in a groove they could cause us a lot of problems.
Even with sims and Mcinnins out they have a decent team on paper.

Their forwards are strong, their halves can win games when they fire, their backs have a bit of potential, and as bad as Dufty is in defence he can set up and score tries.

We should beat them but i hope the team isn’t walking into this expecting an easy win.

Fangs

Coach
With the current climate who knows which team shows up.

Dragons have a shorter turnaround which I think matters. Match fitness has been an issue for a lot of teams (if not all). Frizell was good but gassed at the end of the 80 last week.

Dave's mate

Juniors
They have a few excellent forwards but the backline is trash and the halves only fire very rarely. SHOULD be a comfortable win

Fangs

Coach
Backrowers at centre, not always a good idea.

Similar story against the Sharks in 2019. Sure there was an injury at least make him swap sides. Xerri was easily the fastest player on that field.

...And a personal favourite of mine from former head coach Jason Taylor:

Poor Kyle Lovett..1.25...5.22...6.00.

A further 3 tries were scored down that edge. Simmons bagged 4 in total.

franklin2323

Immortal
Backrowers at centre, not always a good idea.

Similar story against the Sharks in 2019. Sure there was an injury at least make him swap sides. Xerri was easily the fastest player on that field.

...And a personal favourite of mine from former head coach Jason Taylor:

Poor Kyle Lovett..1.25...5.22...6.00.

A further 3 tries were scored down that edge. Simmons bagged 4 in total.

The days when a crowd could watch footy