What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 - TLT Mighty Eels v Gareth's Dragons

emjaycee

Coach
I just cannot see Taka playing wing ..... surely the run on team will not be that
I reckon it may well be.
Sivo and Taka swapped around a lot more on the weekend than normal with Taka playing outside Sivo a fair bit. Wouldn't surprise me to see Taka on the wing except on the last when Blake is probably better suited to dropping back for the kick.

emjaycee

Coach
Taka is the only player that is likely to escape my legendary shit list.
IMO, he needs to finish the year with no more stupid errors (i.e. unnecessary offloads that turn possession over) or other brain farts before he gets off anyone's shit list and is even considered for another contract.

wilco44

Juniors
I have an uneasy feeling on the 4th Aug at 4pm at Jubilee even though the dragons aren't playing great, a few close days though. C'mon parra boys and then if he win, nearly certain Top 8 finals.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
this will not end well if they bomb Taka like they did Parry last weekend

strider

Post Whore
I just dont think taka is up to the work rate of a winger ... they cover alot of ground

Happy MEel

First Grade
I don't know what Kaufusi did wrong. And sure as shit don't know what we need from Tepai? Maybe Peni will play at Tep's expense?
Yep. Good work rate in defence, good metres in limited game time. He had a good game.

Tep not only ran for 30 metres in 5 runs, he only made 16 tackles in 30 minutes. Poor work rate in attack and defence.

Happy MEel

First Grade
this will not end well if they bomb Taka like they did Parry last weekend
Parry was terrible under the high ball. That’s actually something Taka does pretty well. He won’t be any worse.

Taka’s inability to turn and cover a kick behind the line and his lack of speed are really his flaws as a winger. The rest of his game actually suits being on the wing.

Latest posts