What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Dolphins

age.s

First Grade
Oh and Schneider is the worst player I have seen in a Panthers jersey.

Walsh only had the kick to score from but atleast he had something
Walsh was a huge liability without the ball. Not saying I like the guy. He's cup level at best with the ball, but it's pretty clear what he's there for.

Just have to hope Nath stays on the field in big games the next two years.

Iamback

Coach
Walsh was a huge liability without the ball. Not saying I like the guy. He's cup level at best with the ball, but it's pretty clear what he's there for.

Just have to hope Nath stays on the field in big games the next two years.

We have a stack of guys that are great at defence and not much more.

There was a story earlier in the week about the other half taking pressure off Cleary.

5 runs and 6 kicks from a 5/8th isn't good enough. Throw in the bombed try

Black Panther

Juniors
Cole is equal if not better defender than Schieder, and also a better runner of the ball too. Cole has a nice kicking game too which will get better. Cole> Schneider and Laurie as a 6

Maclean is a keeper. Doesn’t look out of depth this early in his career.

Laurie leaves nothing out there. All heart. Just have to find a place for him in our best 17.

Now bring on the run home to finals. Luai and Cleary in the same team will be daunting for any opposition now.
Yea he is ready for more NRL. Special player