What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Rabbits

blacksafake

First Grade
The ground will be chewed up after two earlier games and could cause some injuries. Luckily we haven't had much rain in Bris lately so maybe not so bad. I only go to bed early if I've been naughty, or if the missus.....
Watching the knights v raiders game there’s already wear to the ground.

getsmarty

Immortal

NRL team for Round 20 v South Sydney Rabbitohs –​

1. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by EFEX
2. Mat Feagai– sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Corey Norman – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
4. Talatau Amone – sponsored by Floormania
5. Gerard Beale – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Jayden Sullivan – sponsored by Carinya Village – Jindabyne
7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by Narellan Pools Illawarra
10. Poasa Faamausili – sponsored by Gym Solutions8. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Sneaky Burger
9. Andrew McCullough – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
17. Kaide Ellis – sponsored by TripADeal
11. Billy Burns – sponsored by Fox and Jones
12. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by Modus Projects
13. Tariq Sims – sponsored by CMG Audio Visual

Interchange:
8. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Sneaky Burger
14. Adam Clune – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
15. Jaiyden Hunt – sponsored by TLE Alexandria
16. Jackson Ford – sponsored by Manna from Heaven

18th man: 18. Cody Ramsey

Dragon David

First Grade
If we keep the Bunnies to under 50 to nil, I’ll be happy!
The Bunnies beat the Warriors a week ago 60-22. If we get lapped and the Titans have a good win over the Bulldogs, they will overtake us in the top 8. Also if we get beaten by 40 points, the Raiders will be in front of us and we end up on 10th spot after this round.

Come on Dragons tackle your hearts out. Don't let Souths run all over us.

Old Timer

Coach
Many in this place really rate TF and want him to be extended well let"s see what he brings to the table because tonight he has 80 minutes to put his best foot forward and be a leader.

JF also has an opportunity to show us if he is the future direction in our back row as we have a fair bit invested in him already.

Hopefully BB just gets left alone in the back row and doesn't need to play centres and also get some clean ball from the halves and we can assess whether he is as good or as bad as some think he is.

PF needs to show us something tonight as he has been less than effective thus far and he was heralded as a good prospect when he came over to us.

This game should tell us a lot re where we need to go with our forwards for next year.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Well here we go Good luck to the boys and particularly our next generation boys. Have some fun fellas. Throw the ball around. Play the game in their half as much as possible. Try something different rather than bash and barge. I just hope for a bit of luck with the bounce of the ball and at least 50% of the contentious decisions.
Go the mighty Dragons!!!

Dragons4me

Juniors
Well here we go Good luck to the boys and particularly our next generation boys. Have some fun fellas. Throw the ball around. Play the game in their half as much as possible. Try something different rather than bash and barge. I just hope for a bit of luck with the bounce of the ball and at least 50% of the contentious decisions.
Go the mighty Dragons!!!

What did I say??