What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs Lewis & Friends

franklin2323

Immortal
Where did people say this? Or was it more that people said Simmons is an asset to the team and some (incl. me) believe our team is better for having him there in front of others?

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I will find the thread & bump it when I get to Bathurst tonight. I don't think it was you but some did. Was about Mansour also & him going to the backrow

Kilkenny

Coach
I have two spare tickets to the game, reserved seats in grandstand. There were $45-00 each anyone interested you can have them for $20-00 a each, just don't want to see them go to waste. Send me personal message if interested and we can work something out. Only downside is you will have to sit next to my son and I. We'll probably get up to Bathurst between 1pm and 2pm I'd say.

Blues Riff

Bench
Being conservative is a good thing, just until we secure a finals spot. Then I'm happy to have all our future stars on the field together gaining experience.
Just look at the Tigers at the moment. Their youngsters are receiving huge raps and sometimes they look invincible. Problem is, they also regularly get flogged by 20+ and are sitting at 9th position.

Isn't this thread about this week's game?

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Mansour put a photo on instagram tonight at a restaurant in Sydney so I don't think hes playing tomoz. The teams in Bathurst already.

Edit: Can stalk a footy player haha big Mose has his profile pic in a panthers jersey still so maybe he is coming back, fingers crossed anyway.

TheFrog

Coach
Mansour put a photo on instagram tonight at a restaurant in Sydney so I don't think hes playing tomoz. The teams in Bathurst already.

Edit: Can stalk a footy player haha big Mose has his profile pic in a panthers jersey still so maybe he is coming back, fingers crossed anyway.

He was announced as definitely out this morning. At the same time Wallace was announced as definitely in.

Blues Riff

Bench
The forewards will have to learn to do without Josh for another week.
He'll be back for a big one V Dish Lickers.

Kilkenny

Coach
Given tonight's results what greater motivation could our players have. A great opportunity to cement a top eight position and even better given there are so many rounds to come. If we can't get up for this one well.......

maple_69

Bench
The players made a pact at the start of tehe season note to lose two in a row. They've been pretty good at getting up after a loss and I don't think they'll want to break that on the Sharks.
Hopefully they're not concentrating on the Dogs game next week.

chrisD

Coach
Was supposed to be a nice day, shitty run with rain this year.

Jennings and Smith named in the 20s makes a much better looking side.

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
Capewell named at prop on the final NSW Cup team list..Melville learning a lot from Clearly.

Last edited: