What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs Lewis & Friends

MrAnonymous

Bench
I thought we might be wearing those Green ones people are walking around wearing, Must be just a promo jersey?

mxlegend99

Referee
Our first grade team are called pretenders. But the real pretenders are the reserve grade boys. They look poor every week and it's hidden by the fact they won games until last week.

mxlegend99

Referee
The NSW cup halves are terrible, Ivan made the right call playing Peach and Cartwright in the 6
Yep. Humble has a lot of brain explosions in him.

Some good individual performances, but a poor effort as a team. Good to get the win though. Losing doesn't seem to wake them up, so I'd rather keep winning ugly.

meek

Juniors
Welcome back
panthers of old
hate the fu_ing sharks
if we dont win this dont deserve to even be in the 8
Thats my rant
hope we come back
need some forward mongrel
hate to say it but maybe packer may give us that
providing he behaves

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
What do our forwards do? The last time Cronulla kicked deep into our half, the players carting it out went something like: Naiqama, DWZ, Whare, Moylan.

MrAnonymous

Bench
We are getting f**king murdered up the middle, its f**king ridiculous.
Fifita is making 20 metere a hit up plus and offload, he is beating our forward pack by himself.

How are we letting Gordon make line breaks from inside balls when he did that for us for years, Its the only thing he has, It cant be that hard to read.