What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Clearly you do, you wasted time posting about it...

ByRd

First Grade
Heard of patience ParraMatt? The draws get posted the day they're announced. It's almost always Tuesdays, and myself or someone equally as scouting as I will post them. Posting a thread like this with the title "Round 20" makes people think the draw is in here, if you must post these threads, try adding a question mark maybe?
:lol::lol: seriously dude, relax

Timmah

Staff member
Oh dear... I'm being accused of taking things seriously? :lol:

brendothejet

First Grade
Heard of patience ParraMatt? The draws get posted the day they're announced. It's almost always Tuesdays, and myself or someone equally as scouting as I will post them. Posting a thread like this with the title "Round 20" makes people think the draw is in here, if you must post these threads, try adding a question mark maybe?

Do you ever get tired of being such a massive tool?

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: I still love the irony of people on an internet forum telling another to stop being a nerd, get out see the sunlight, stop spending all time on forums etc etc etc...

cupid

Juniors
:lol: I still love the irony of people on an internet forum telling another to stop being a nerd, get out see the sunlight, stop spending all time on forums etc etc etc...
It is pretty f**kin cold outside, anyone saying that is an idiot.

Timmah

Staff member
And where I am, it's almost completely dark outside already.

Or is that because I'm a basement? :sarcasm:

Eels Dude

Coach
I'd prefer to beat people over the head with it :crazy:

Or rather beat if off over people's heads.

It's 'something bout Mary' style.... "I think this is hair gel... oh no it's a bit of Timmah's *blank*"

Last edited:

Latest posts