What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Raiders - Match Day Thread

Rabbits20

Immortal
don't rest sam. turner still think we can make the 8
Turner is going to play at lock and make 15 hit ups for 135m and make 30 odd tackles......

He's going to have the best game ever........ NOT......

Last time he played at lock it was 6 for 51m and then Madge dropped him after that unacceptable performance not doing what he had too......

Cody also says we have a very good squad too;)

I'm sick of the shit talk........

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
its way way too too funny in here i cant stop giggling over here ile go check the cave right now before i fall off my computer chair with uncontrollable laughter:D...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
We would all appreciate a win but I can't see it happening. Canberra's playstyle will kill us. Any team that offloads instantly kills us. We can't handle it.
We already have a thread I made up for this one...........

Don't worry though mate..... Turner will be on fire;)

Rabbits20

Immortal
He'd better not f**king name Tyrrell at prop again tomorrow.....

Geez if he does Canberra will shit themselves;)

truthslayer

Juniors
We already have a thread I made up for this one...........

Don't worry though mate..... Turner will be on fire;)
more dribble. turner with his limited opportunity last week showed he could mix it, your to busy idolizing cook and goodwin to notice anyone else , check his stats they dont lie like you

Rabbits20

Immortal
I honestly believe that our forward pack wasn't the let down against Cronulla it was our back 7's ability to put on the points!
Yep most definitely.......

Plus I think we had Farah on the field too long.......

I just think Tyrrell is past it though.....

Start Musgrove....

Rabbits20

Immortal
more dribble. turner with his limited opportunity last week showed he could mix it, your to busy idolizing cook and goodwin to notice anyone else , check his stats they dont lie like you
He was good last week....

But it's his consistency that is a problem and when he gets that starting chance for the most part he goes missing.....

I want to see him take that next step!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yep most definitely.......

Plus I think we had Farah on the field too long.......

I just think Tyrrell is past it though.....

Start Musgrove....

I reckon musgrove needs to be locked up long term. Solid, young forward with a lot to learn in first grade. He has forced his way into the first grade side and I would love to see him consistently start. Him and Tom Burgess could be some really good starting props. That's if Tom Burgess keeps playing consistently which hasn't happened since 2015.

greg jay

Juniors
We would all appreciate a win but I can't see it happening. Canberra's playstyle will kill us. Any team that offloads instantly kills us. We can't handle it.
It worked well against Penrith... Doesn't Penrith have the highest rate or offloads??? Canbraa are way overrated and they are headed straight to Henson Park and nowhere else. Canbraa is a highly winnable game and The Crisps are due. Had Burns caught that perfect Alf bomb late in the contest they would have sunk Up Up Malakas.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
INTERCHANGE
RESERVES

A lot of good changes and some changes i dont agree with but all in all im proud of madge for looking to the future! Campbell Graham being in the top 21 shows some great signs for the youngster!

CAFPOW

Juniors
INTERCHANGE
RESERVES

A lot of good changes and some changes i dont agree with but all in all im proud of madge for looking to the future! Campbell Graham being in the top 21 shows some great signs for the youngster!

Why in God's green earth Musgrove ends up on reserves while Tyrrell is still there?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Goodwin on the wing? Should be dropped to allow the youth to have a crack but If he HAS to be there can't it at least be in the centre? Bring burns in, bump fui to the back row and Sutton to the bench?

George would be lucky to keep his spot but even musgrove should be there, even starting.

At least Walker is at 5-8, :neutral_face: Will probably have a blinder and score a double just to rub salt in

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think Madge might make a last minute change shifting musgrove in and Tyrell out. Otherwise I can't explain why he is still in the team. His workrate has never been great but musgrove's development is much more important than him remaining in the 17.

As for burns being dropped. He must be injured because he's not even in the 21. That or Madge must really dislike him as a winger all of a sudden.

Clark must also be injured.

Hopefully this team is much more creative in attack however. AJ is receiving some good development back there.