What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting

broncos2010

Juniors
we need to fire up this is our season this game can not afford to fall 4 points behind.I hear from the dragons forum heaps of them are coming up , so boys who is going to the game fire up the crowd. I wish I was there but i am from canberra :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeBroncos

Juniors
I think this is almost a do or die game for the Broncos. A win will give the team the confidence it need for the run into the finals and a loss will prob see us drop to 10th and 4 points behind teams in the top 8 and 6 points from teams in the top 4 and then we will have to play a in form Para.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
It really is do or die, there is no longer any real hope of making top four but the finals are still a very real possibility and if we don't win this game then the season could quite possibly be over. Our finals start this week against the dragons, lets see some aggression from the forwards let Sims have a run and possibly even give a start to McGuire there aggression could be vital for a victory.

AuDragon

Juniors
At this point we're still a good chance of making the top 4, with all the clubs playing eachother, most will likely lose 2 or 3 games.
Having said that, we will need to lift massively!

I will definitely be at the game and hope to get a similar result to last year's semi, without the Wallace broken ankle please! :pray:

In another news, Te'o did not break his foot, it appears to be only a serious strain that might see him come back in 2 to 3 weeks. \\\\:D/

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
1.Josh Hoffman
2.Antonio Winterstein
3.Alex Glenn
4.Israel Folau
5.Jharal Yow Yeh
6.Darren Lockyer (c)
7.Peter Wallace
8.Shane Tronc
9.Andrew McCullough
10.Nick Kenny
11Matt Gillett
12.Sam Thaiday
13.Corey Parker
Reserves:
14.Ben Hunt
15.Josh McGuire
16.Mitchell Dodds
17.Scott Anderson
18.Lagi Setu
19.Ashton Sims

good to see sims and setu on the bench hope they both get on the bench instead of Dodds and Anderson.

Jip

Juniors
Er... where is Kemp? I've not heard anything from him in ages, and he's not on the injured list on the Broncos website... anyone enlighten me, please?

On a side note, I think we're in with a real chance on Sunday as long as we tighten up defence after last week's abysmal first half efforts.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Apparently Kemp is still having problems with the ribs. I'm pretty sure he has been playing QLD cup but maybe limited minutes?

Jip

Juniors
Apparently Kemp is still having problems with the ribs. I'm pretty sure he has been playing QLD cup but maybe limited minutes?

Still? That sucks, I'd love to have him back as soon as possible... when he's in form he's amazing. Hopefully he'll be back soon, not that we're not served well normally, but Kemp can add a bit of flair and speed sometimes, which we're not big on at the moment. There have been a couple of times over the last few games when the opposition have made a break and we've not been able to catch them.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Yeah the Broncos on average have a pretty slow team. I think Glenn is the quickest and he couldn't make any ground on SKD. I remember Yow Yeh in the clear recently and I thought he was quicker but got rounded up pretty easily (although I think Kevin Gordon got him).

StinkyPete

Juniors
I'll be at the game backing the broncs. was at the roosters game aswell hope they get this one we're at risk of having none of the QLD teams in the 8.

G.I.

Juniors
gee, Teo is a massive loss. Because he has such a presence... and also i was hoping either him or gillet would be chucked into centre with setu the the bench for backrow. Alex Glen is soooo heinous!

qld aussie

Juniors
Good idea G.I. I think we also need Sims on the bench we need his experience in these big games. With 4 rookies it is a big ask ???

beads6

First Grade

Yep he is playing QLD cup, I went and watched him play on Saturday. He is still playing injured and looks a shadow of his former self. After every tackle he was hurting. Time for him to focus on 2011 IMO.

dragondad

First Grade
Best of luck guys.

It's always a great day when we travel up to Suncorp with the huge Red and White presence in Qld.

screeder

Juniors
Henjak has gotta give Sims a bench spot this week. If he's good for 1 game a year its the Dragons. He's shown us that before and its probly got something to do with them being his last club.

Nothing to lose, release the beast.

DeeJ

Bench
Henjak has gotta give Sims a bench spot this week. If he's good for 1 game a year its the Dragons. He's shown us that before and its probly got something to do with them being his last club.

Nothing to lose, release the beast.

I went to the game last year and I will always remember him and Kenny absolutely smashing the Dragons pack from the very first tackle.

grandorient

Bench
Best wishes guys,

Hoping for a great game without referee interference.

Always love watching the Saints and Broncs go round. Pretty even contest in my view, with you guys desperate for points to make the 8. Saints keen to also score a couple of points and get back to their earlier form.

"Mark my words", you guys will be in the 8, your too good a team not to. Look out for the fireworks then. Regardless who wins this Sunday, it will be a different kettle of fish come the semi's.

GO

austyphoon

Juniors
Best wishes guys,

Hoping for a great game without referee interference.

Always love watching the Saints and Broncs go round. Pretty even contest in my view, with you guys desperate for points to make the 8. Saints keen to also score a couple of points and get back to their earlier form.

"Mark my words", you guys will be in the 8, your too good a team not to. Look out for the fireworks then. Regardless who wins this Sunday, it will be a different kettle of fish come the semi's.

GO

With 47,000 tickets already sold, League is the winner regardless who wins.:)