What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 Vs Raiders Sunday 5th August 4:10pm Panthers Stadium

franklin2323

Immortal
They're really really good at losing. They manage it from the most unlikely of positions. Great team with absolutely zero composure across the park.

We have our grievances with this team but I don't think I could watch footy if I was a Raiders fan.

What have they had 8 losses when leading at the 60 min mark? I'd rather comeback and win like we do then be in that situation

ACTPanthers

Bench
Well the missus has jumped on the Panthers (and she's a massive Raiders fan) so she has a team to cheer for come finals time... Poor thing, it's hard to watch her lose respect for her team...

age.s

First Grade
What have they had 8 losses when leading at the 60 min mark? I'd rather comeback and win like we do then be in that situation

Yeah absolutely. You'd rather be a team that regularly finds a way to win rather than a way to lose.

OldPanther

Coach
Dj1RX6RU8AELuyq.jpg

Nasty gash. Very lucky not to lose his eye. Rapana didn't miss.

Holy shit!

mxlegend99

Referee
Well the missus has jumped on the Panthers (and she's a massive Raiders fan) so she has a team to cheer for come finals time... Poor thing, it's hard to watch her lose respect for her team...
Wait. She had respect for them still?

Kidding. Loving a team can suck bad at times.

MrBlack

Juniors
There is a 'Note' that applies to all Misconduct laws, which says something along the lines of: "The referee has discretion to warn, penalise or send off a player guilty of misconduct.

In other words, not all misconduct penalties are the same. IMO, a penalty against Rapana was justified for the careless contact, definitely not worthy of a send off.

Careless being the operative word here. It is still a penalty. Rapana is not a dirty player.

It's a penalty every day of the week. Similar to the "grapple" tackle Kikau was penalized for. It just went wrong.