What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Rabbitohs vs Roosters. Friday 10th of August 7:55pm

callmack1

Staff member
Callmack are you having trouble viewing any of these videos the last 2-3 days?

My IPad won’t let me watch any videos at all on the Rabbitohs website.. very strange.. I have IOS11 too
I'm not having any trouble at all bro but I'm on my Laptop.

Both sides looked flat. We had them on toast in the last 5 minutes and Sam dropped the ball on three separate occasions to let them off the hook.

They'll tell you they miss Keary more than we missed Inglis which is probably fair enough but our link Man Johnston going down after two minutes really hurt. Gagai did his best but looked like he was short of a gallop at fullback. He'll have a full week training there this week and I expect a much improved performance.

The difference in the end was that we muffed a kick and they scored from it. They dropped a ball and Walker got bundled out over the chalk. If that ball bounces toward the posts instead of away from it, we win that game.

Seibold was confident that we would beat them next time and I think he is right to feel that way. That game gave me flashbacks to the minor premiership decider in 2014 and we all know what happened the next time we met...

Anyway... On to next week.

Thadius

Juniors
I see your point mate so if AJ isn’t back week one of finals does Seibs goes with Burns at centre?

No AJ mate and it's a very ordinary 3/4 line, especially with Hunt there again. At least Seibold has him on the wing, we were having friggin nightmares about him marking Jimmy The Jet...ugghhh!

Donkeys forwards are weak and if we pound them there, Renno and Cookie do the rest.

Hold the phones...Oh sh:t, we got that uterus Klein with the whistle!

Rabbits20

Immortal
No AJ mate and it's a very ordinary 3/4 line, especially with Hunt there again. At least Seibold has him on the wing, we were having friggin nightmares about him marking Jimmy The Jet...ugghhh!

Donkeys forwards are weak and if we pound them there, Renno and Cookie do the rest.

Hold the phones...Oh sh:t, we got that uterus Klein with the whistle!
Yep we all know what happened with Klein on 2017 when we played Shoncos at ANZ.

We also remember what happened to the Tigers against Shoncos earlier this year at Campbelltown.