What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Bulldogs: Game Day Thread

hindy111

Post Whore
Good solid win. Did the basics right, excellent kicking game just really the conditions weren't conducive to big scores. Build pressure like that in the dry and we score six tries or more.

Forwards again excellent, Alvaro particularly had a stormed as did Vave and Kenny.

The pub in SA certainly understand why I have Fox having been subject to Hadley.... Urgh

Terepo played well also for 2nd game back. 7 runs for 79 meters all hit ups 20+ tackles.

Alvaro is pumping those legs. I was wrong about his game. You where right. Get him a short pass and an offload and he will take game to another level.

When Brown hits up he should always have someone beside him. Few times he hit up alone and defemse knew couldnt pass.

I reckon he is top 5 forwards in game.

hindy111

Post Whore
We slacked off in 2nd half but we had a tough game against tigers and 5 game turn around and a tougher game against Brisbane.
We needed a game where could cruise for 40 mins.

We slacked off in 2nd half but we had a tough game against tigers and 5 game turn around and a tougher game against Brisbane.
We needed a game where could cruise for 40 mins.

BA was saying that was 3 games in 12 days. So that win against the scumdogs was a great performance imo

Eelpout

Juniors
Clinical in many respects including our kicking game. We are peaking at the perfect time.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'm happy with that win. Not just cause it's against Canterbury but they're the sort of games we struggled to win in the past in heavy conditions. We need those grinding games leading into the finals. We only conceded the one try which is hardly a surprise considering the Dogs attack is woeful but our defense always looks committed.

Keep it up boys.

T.S Quint

Coach
And if we are still not counting 2009:

The last time we won 7 straight games was 2001.
We actually won 10 in a row from round 19 up until the Preliminary Final.