What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Knights

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That looked like a training run. Tried a few things then coasted. Tago looked good and Iongi went well even with a few errors that tackle damn boy. Casey McLean is going to be hard to drop when players are back.

It did. Thought Tago was robbed of that try too. Hate it when bunker goes frame by frame. They should only be able to review things at full speed.

Iamback

Coach
That looked like a training run. Tried a few things then coasted. Tago looked good and Iongi went well even with a few errors that tackle damn boy. Casey McLean is going to be hard to drop when players are back.

Not sure about Casey. I think we need a more power game, great experience for him but I didn't see him win too many contests.

Power of Alamoti still is in front for me

betcats

Referee

Casey had a couple shaky moments defensively but damn he’s impressive overall.

He’s an early ball centre though, so far not good at the inside line short ball play yet. Luai needs to feed him early so he’s got time to get on outside or cut back inside.

Think they said he’s our youngest debutant ever so overall he’s doing incredibly well.

betcats

Referee
Not sure about Casey. I think we need a more power game, great experience for him but I didn't see him win too many contests.

Power of Alamoti still is in front for me

once fit I think Paul comes back in. Let Casey go back to cup it won’t hurt him.

That being said he’s got a couple weeks at least to change my mind about that

Pomoz

Bench
I'm getting used to this. Team X plays Penrith and plays their best game of the year. The Panthers do just enough, look average and onlookers wonder how the team won three in a row. Meanwhile the Storm and Roosters score a mozza and dazzle with their brilliance. Somehow, we are second in spite of every team nearly beating us.

I think our experienced players play within themselves. I'm looking to see the likes of Leota get into beast mode in the finals.

martielang

Bench
Think we need to credit Newcastle. Most other teams we wouldn’t been 18+ up at the half, thought we looked very sharp with ball.

Didn’t really get out of second gear in the back half but the opposition had a say on that too.

The no.18 for Newy looks a decent prospect.

Iamback

Coach
once fit I think Paul comes back in. Let Casey go back to cup it won’t hurt him.

That being said he’s got a couple weeks at least to change my mind about that

That is how I see it. McLean lacks the power at the moment. Storm game will be the test

betcats

Referee
Look we played expansive footy when it matter we will revert back to panther ball.Give Cleary credit try new things

The spine was really showing some different looks to what msg been standard the last few years. Luai at first receiver a lot, cleary down the left a lot

Munky

Coach
The spine was really showing some different looks to what msg been standard the last few years. Luai at first receiver a lot, cleary down the left a lot

I'm hoping there is alot of second rower plays to be shown in the finals.