What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

dungay dragon

Juniors
Kyle with 36 and didn't miss any! Well done mate. His kicking was good today as well
Some on here should hang their heads in Shame ,,,so called supporters.....
Will get beat by 40 , 50 , 60 ...
WELL DONE DRAGONS ...OUTSTANDING ...F..k all those players who didnt want to sign here...
Onwards and upwards Boys
Next Bulldogs ...Kogarah ...WOW

Last edited:

shiloh dc

Juniors
We are a much better team with JDB coming off the bench to shore up the second half of the first half.
My only concern was comment by Cooper Cronk in the last 10 mins - 'our only attacking option appears to be a high kick for Lomax'. We need more attacking options next year. More speed in the backs.
Meanwhile well done to all tonight.

TheRev

Coach
We are a much better team with JDB coming off the bench to shore up the second half of the first half.
I think the theory was Lawrie can bash em up early but we need quality coming off the bench or we will lose the battle when the tough stuff ends.. whatever it is .. it worked.

Also.. we were very noticably throwing an extra pass before we did our forward hitups.. we never do that.. we dont attack with width, and it got us a lot of extra metres.

TruSaint

Referee
His best game for us. Credit where and when it's due.

GUC_Yp4asAAwZ1A

BLM01

First Grade
good to see them have a hard fought win that’s not 30-26.
and I love watching us beat teams convincingly but this year we have either flogged or been flogged. Nice to know we can grind!
good scramble in defence.

Best thing is, no I’m Hornby this week!
@I'm Hornby said we would be lucky to have 10 wins this year. We achieved that. 5 games to go.
@I'm Hornby said worst first year coach since Farrar. Passed Hook his fav...5 games to go
When is @I'm Hornby going to admit at this stage he was wrong about our coach.

Dea

Juniors
Sele did a Lawrie and almost cost us the game. Then KFlanno with the arm grab secured us the game. For the last 20 minutes of the game I’d been hoping we might hold on and getting more and more nervous until the last Storm turnover. Except for their last try when out defensive line did Dragons footy, we just kept turning up and didn’t give them the usual easy try or 12 point turn around. Still on a high!

Latest posts