What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

Dragon David

First Grade
He's hard to notice, but Eisenhuth was huge today.
I think most of our players were huge today. It was a magnificent effort by the team and it was so good to see Sloan score that try. If it was Feagai he would have been run down.

A fantastic result for us and keeps us well and truly in with a big chance to make the finals. Good work SFlanno and KFlanno (that last play with knocking the ball out of Hughes hands made me realise we were going to win).

We can all have a great Sunday and replay the game over and over.
I don't think that we were diddled by the officials today??

TruSaint

Referee
Bring on the Dogs...

phew-drink.gif

BLM01

First Grade
We are a much better team with JDB coming off the bench to shore up the second half of the first half.
My only concern was comment by Cooper Cronk in the last 10 mins - 'our only attacking option appears to be a high kick for Lomax'. We need more attacking options next year. More speed in the backs.
Meanwhile well done to all tonight.
Considering all our tries had nothing to do with Lomax..good point Cooper
And Melb get field position thanks to the relaxed rules about playing the ball properly and slowing the ruck

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
@I'm Hornby said we would be lucky to have 10 wins this year. We achieved that. 5 games to go.
@I'm Hornby said worst first year coach since Farrar. Passed Hook his fav...5 games to go
When is @I'm Hornby going to admit at this stage he was wrong about our coach.
Lol who cares ab I'm Hornby... Hasn't shown up around here for ages, let's just enjoy this win while he wipes his tears with his Melbourne jersey

I’m watching the game with a Melbourne supporter, how bad an afternoon am I going to have ? As long as the club doesn’t run out of beer I will survive but expect I will be paying for the Chinese dinner.
After 25 years, here is an appropriate celebratory order,

Ham and Chicken Roll
Double-boiled bird’s nest soup
Sweet Pork Bun
prawn Dumplings
Peking Duck
Mongolian Lamb
Honey Chilli Chicken
XO pipis
Satay Combination
combination fried rice x2 or 3

That enough?

Then really piss your Storm mates off and ask for the takeaway containers to come out first, for the doggie bag.

Dragon David

First Grade
The closer we got the crueler it was gonna be if they scored.. that Sele offload with 1m30s left fmd lol.. but good on us for defending it.

Watching Flanno in the coaches box, poor bastard.. what a f***ing job lol.
I had to put the dogs out when we had the ball and when I came back to watch, the Storm had the ball and I thought bloody hell, what the f ck happened. Thanks for letting me know Rev.

denis preston

First Grade
this was rly important.. I rly want him loving the red v and getting chances.. we need him to extend before Nov above 1, and hes had a bit of bad luck getting pipped for a spot.
Certainly played above at least two other forwards. Great win but interesting that 3 or 4 of our players were ordinary . Does that make it an even better victory ?

BLM01

First Grade
I think most of our players were huge today. It was a magnificent effort by the team and it was so good to see Sloan score that try. If it was Feagai he would have been run down.

A fantastic result for us and keeps us well and truly in with a big chance to make the finals. Good work SFlanno and KFlanno (that last play with knocking the ball out of Hughes hands made me realise we were going to win).

We can all have a great Sunday and replay the game over and over.
I don't think that we were diddled by the officials today??
Yes we were 10 mins in the 2nd half with momentum. Blatant shepherd off the ball to Suli. Three bind mice did nothing.

redVinme

Bench
@I'm Hornby said we would be lucky to have 10 wins this year. We achieved that. 5 games to go.
@I'm Hornby said worst first year coach since Farrar. Passed Hook his fav...5 games to go
When is @I'm Hornby going to admit at this stage he was wrong about our coach.
Don't let the dopey merkin off like that.

They said we wouldn't win 5 games and moved the goal posts once we beat that mark.

Pretty sure they got too pissed and forgot their password.

Dragsters

First Grade
After 25 years, here is an appropriate celebratory order,

Ham and Chicken Roll
Double-boiled bird’s nest suop
Sweet Pork Bun
prawn Dumplings
Peking Duck
Mongolian Lamb
Honey Chilli Chicken
XO pipis
Satay Combination
combination fried rice x2 or 3

That enough?

Then really piss your Storm mates off and ask for the takeaway containers to come out first, for the doggie bag.
Don't forget the fried ice cream...