What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

since77

Juniors
Wow what a great win!!
My favourite moments in that game were the couple of shots of Flanno up in the coaches box in the final few minutes. Even he knew how capable we were of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Now you know how us poor jaded Dragons fans feel each week Flanno!!! Was great to see our coach riding those final few minutes the same way we do.
Nice bounce back from young Sloan.
S'ua is still my man crush. My wife is a bit bemused about this but I remind her she was always pleased when Matt Cooper was on screen.
Young R Couchman looked just as comfortable in first grade as his brother. Another keeper.
Liddle doesn't get enough raps but he was huge last night. Glad he got a mention by Flanno in the PC. I hope Flanno has him in the 17 next year.
I was scathing about Hunt last week and still not a fan but its ironic the week after many of us said he's never delivered a "captain's knock" he comes out and finally delivers one. Nice to finally see some passion from him. Finally. More please.

There are some teams I dislike. But I hate those purple cheating inbred scumbags. That was sweet indeed. More please.

Crush

Coach
Wow what a great win!!
My favourite moments in that game were the couple of shots of Flanno up in the coaches box in the final few minutes. Even he knew how capable we were of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Now you know how us poor jaded Dragons fans feel each week Flanno!!! Was great to see our coach riding those final few minutes the same way we do.
S'ua is still my man crush. My wife is a bit bemused about this but I remind her she was always pleased when Matt Cooper was on screen.
Young R Couchman looked just as comfortable in first grade as his brother. Another keeper.
Liddle doesn't get enough raps but he was huge last night. Glad he got a mention by Flanno in the PC. I hope Flanno has him in the 17 next year.
I was scathing about Hunt last week and still not a fan but its ironic the week after many of us said he's never delivered a "captain's knock" he comes out and finally delivers one. Nice to finally see some passion from him. Finally. More please.

There are some teams I dislike. But I hate those purple cheating inbred scumbags. That was sweet indeed. More please.
I loved Cooper Cronks comment when the camera flashed to Flanno “Shane Flannigan is hiding in the corner of the coaches box”
Haha, he was too!

dungay dragon

Juniors
Wow what a great win!!

check out the replay of the Storm players coming down the tunnel at the Start
Smug pricks
Thought this was going to be a training run
Thought then n there , we were in with a big hope
No1 on the hate list , pushing down the Sharks , Dogs and Broncs ...

BLM01

First Grade
I politely suggest you go back and read my post as to why I am reposting.

You’re just making a merkin out of yourself and I don’t need to be explaining my lot in life to the likes of you.
As I thought. You are in and on the Flanno bus. Enjoy the ride with the 98% of the rest of us. We love the bumps and the Dan Murphy's stops on the way.
Merkin.... huh?. I still have a full set of hair..but these days growing in places we dont want if that is what you mean.
See you at Kogarah next week.

Last edited:

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Would be good if you could clean up your language. Remembercthere are a few ladies who contribute to this forum.
did you not see Saya in her interview on ch 9 yesterday after her amazing gold medal win in the BMX? She had to f*ing go so she just f*ing went…into Aussie legend status..girl from Helensburgh, a local champion.

TheRev

First Grade
I have mixed emotions about Cook Joining us, Liddle has been a ray of sunshine for us
Imagine if Liddle hurts himself though.. I feel so much better about our chances of playing well for an entire season with 2 hookers.. keeping them fresh not trying to squeeze 80mins for 27+ rounds.

I do actually think Cook will be a big step up though with his running game, especially if his fresh.

I was hating last night the way Grant seemed to be able to skoot to the side and run without a marker being in place.. not sure what was contributing to that but it was awful, free metres on offer.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Kyle gives his all doesn’t he? His workload is exceptional, he’s not the most gifted half but he keeps his head down, stays out of the media, and just has a real crack!
I’m a fan.
I agree and tbh it would be harder for Flanno Jnr to please week in week out not just for himself but in front of his teammates particularly when the old man is the coach.....I speak from experience trust me

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Imagine if Liddle hurts himself though.. I feel so much better about our chances of playing well for an entire season with 2 hookers.. keeping them fresh not trying to squeeze 80mins for 27+ rounds.

I do actually think Cook will be a big step up though with his running game, especially if his fresh.

I was hating last night the way Grant seemed to be able to skoot to the side and run without a marker being in place.. not sure what was contributing to that but it was awful, free metres on offer.
I'm sure Rev if Lids got injured Hunt would step up and move into the raking role........hang on, sorry I thought it was the 1st of April

Latest posts