What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Friday 20th August 8:05pm @Suncorp Stadium

soc123_au

Staff member
His knee to the head is a couple of weeks of all the time these days, I would say preferential treatment on this occasion.
Yeah, Nah. How many weeks did Latrell get for laying the boot into A J Brimsons jaw and ending his season? Preferential treatment indeed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah, Nah. How many weeks did Latrell get for laying the boot into A J Brimsons jaw and ending his season? Preferential treatment indeed.
Lol that was not intentional at all he was trying to play the ball and Brimson wouldn’t let his legs go.

Not Trell’s fault he was trying to play the ball fast but Brimson kept holding down.

Dont start me on the blatant Cleary shoulder the charge the week before, he’s a protected species.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He indirectly bagged the ref, when he was asked do you need to fix the discipline, he said "we are the least penalized team, leading the NRL for least indiscretions, I don't need to fix anything. Take what you will, but its Bennetts way of having a dig, without throwing 10k away.
Nailed it mate

soc123_au

Staff member
Lol that was not intentional at all he was trying to play the ball and Brimson wouldn’t let his legs go.

Not Trell’s fault he was trying to play the ball fast but Brimson kept holding down.

Dont start me on the blatant Cleary shoulder the charge the week before, he’s a protected species.
Ha ha. I know we can all be one eyed at times, but dude, get a grip.

It amazes me the amount of fans that dont know what a shoulder charge is. I'll give you a hint, the word Charge is very relevant. To be fair there have been charges this year that shouldn't have been, so you could say Cleary was lucky they got one right.

Latrell seems to have a habit of "unintentionaly" kicking merkins in the head. 99% of players in the comp manage to never do it. I love Latrell as a player, he is one of the non Panthers players that I really enjoy watching play, but he has some shit in his game for sure. Cody is the same. We have Luai that falls into the same category, as does Kikau to some extent. Say what you want about Nathan, but he isn't even close to a dirty player that needs protection from the mrc.

The one from the game that surprised me was Reynolds getting grubby with the facials. I've never really noticed that kind of crap from him. I'd always thought of him as a pretty clean player.

Ha ha. I know we can all be one eyed at times, but dude, get a grip.

It amazes me the amount of fans that dont know what a shoulder charge is. I'll give you a hint, the word Charge is very relevant. To be fair there have been charges this year that shouldn't have been, so you could say Cleary was lucky they got one right.

Latrell seems to have a habit of "unintentionaly" kicking merkins in the head. 99% of players in the comp manage to never do it. I love Latrell as a player, he is one of the non Panthers players that I really enjoy watching play, but he has some shit in his game for sure. Cody is the same. We have Luai that falls into the same category, as does Kikau to some extent. Say what you want about Nathan, but he isn't even close to a dirty player that needs protection from the mrc.

The one from the game that surprised me was Reynolds getting grubby with the facials. I've never really noticed that kind of crap from him. I'd always thought of him as a pretty clean player.
Cleary is too good a player to be dirty.

Good doesnt always translate to clean. Munster, Latrell, Walker and Luai to name a few are all great players, but grubby as f**k.
I didn’t make that inference.

You’re really pushing for a rumble this week Socky.

I support the golden promised child of Emu Plains and I get hammered.

Don’t be coming the Aliceinwanderland with me!!

If I have gone off too early I retract my comment above.

Dire straits “ West tigers town disease” song coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

soc123_au

Staff member
I didn’t make that inference.

You’re really pushing for a rumble this week Socky.

I support the golden promised child of Emu Plains and I get hammered.

Don’t be coming the Aliceinwanderland with me!!

If I have gone off too early I retract my comment above.

Dire straits “ West tigers town disease” song coming.
Settle down big fella. I'm just saying the skill of a player has no correlation to grub levels. It's all down to personality.

Last edited by a moderator: