What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 - Rabbitohs vs Sharks: Saturday 5th August 7:35pm @Optus Stadium

Steenson123

Juniors
Our lads either get the Comprehensive V badly required for confidence and momentum OR they slip up, surrender and go under against another inferior team.
This is it. Pointe. The back-end of the season has arrived and its high time Walker Murray Cook & Co. stood up. Melbourne are NOT a top 4 squad in my view and their spot is there if these players truly want it. They have to show they want it by playing with intensity and desire.

callmack1

Staff member
Man, you just know this is a big game. My stomach is churning and I can't sit still. Massive, massive night for us. Let's hope it's a good one.

We really need to make a statement and I know the boys can do it. Play your game lads, go get it done.

Not too far away from kick off, enjoy everyone!!!

Fire up and let's do thisssss!!!!!

Glory, Glory.

handyman2190

Bench
If this dosent show that we need a couple of big forwards i dont know what will, we dont recruit 1 player what message does that send the players, cody is doing nothing ,the defence is utter garbage,we dont deserve to be in the 8 and we wont be, every other team scrambles to find players we sit on our hands

Nafedogg

Juniors
Another week, another disgusting performance from the boys. Even if we come back this is a piss poor effort.

Eric the great

Juniors
Absolutely nothing is clicking for us we just keep giving penalties and field position to the sharks trell has had a big week as the superstar talks the talk but doesn’t walk the walk

Eric the great

Juniors
I don’t know what everyone else is thinking but souths always seem to play sides back into form be interesting what Jd has to say very undisciplined wait all week to be dished up crap

Travitoh

First Grade
5 offloads in an hour of footy. If we don't give the opposing defensive line something to think about, stopping us is easy. We don't ask enough questions of the opposition and rely on them making mistakes for field position.

Travitoh

First Grade
Would be really happy to see Duncan start at left edge next season after a summer in the squat rack. The kits are the only bright spot out of this.

isaiah

Bench
divide latrell's contract amount by 24 or whatever games played in a season. i wouldnt give him $1.50 for tonights effort. bit like milford at broncos when they won a spoon

Eric the great

Juniors
Sums it up Murray, was the only big name to play for bunnies tonight cook Cody trell all terrible out of eight after weekend if we do make eight we can’t compete with anyone from the top sides we are only making up the numbers waiting for the backend seems like backend has come to soon

handyman2190

Bench
Sums it up Murray, was the only big name to play for bunnies tonight cook Cody trell all terrible out of eight after weekend if we do make eight we can’t compete with anyone from the top sides we are only making up the numbers waiting for the backend seems like backend has come to soon
I wouldnt worry we got no chance of making the 8

Latest posts