What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

The Realist

Juniors
This is a stitch up.

Martin gets called out...pulls out....kick goes out on the full...penalty...try off penalty.

If that kick stays in field of play...it's play on. Guaranteed. Absolute bullcrap.

Ref is stitching us up massively here.

You are the last blood in here that I’d expect to hear excuses from. Whilst you might be correct about that play…it’s not the ref that is making our right edge a shambles or Turuva rushing off his wing going for a low % intercept.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
You just dont get footy mate.

Its amazing how commemtary can call a 5 on 4... simple out numbered play.

Yet you come up with its tagos fault....

How bout tito jamming in on a play where we were numbered up perfectly....

If you want to blame individuals.... that was solely his fault.

Thats a bad read..
You are simply delusional

Iamback

Coach
You are the last blood in here that I’d expect to hear excuses from. Whilst you might be correct about that play…it’s not the ref that is making our right edge a shambles or Turuva rushing off his wing going for a low % intercept.

If that 'knock back' from Gutho was scoring a try. It is no try that was a huge call

Big Mick

Referee

I don't normally go off at them. I'm not saying that's the reason we're losing. Just saying it aint helping lol

We've made bad reads and gave away some dumb penalties.

But that Gutho knock on and the penalty on Martin were a joke. Both led to points.

But the problem this game has been both edges are not manning up in numbers and getting stripped. Ref not helping but not 100% contributing to losing this game. But certainly a factor.

But you take the good with the bad. We've had plenty of calls go our way during the season I thought were dubious. So swings and roundabouts.

Big Mick

Referee
Man that was sloppy. We had a good chance to strip them for numbers on the left...but bad pass and then bad touch and knock on inside 10. Wasted opportunity.

We are just lacking polish inside 20m.

Latest posts