What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

Girds89

Bench
Still not sure he should make the team over Laurie when everyone is back, Still a good rookie season
Been saying for 2 years before he was even known on here that trent was a goer...

The kid can play.

I watch other things than just the shit normal fans watch.

His line speed and willingness to get back into the line is first rate. His latreal movement and his passing from an unfamiliar position is first class

Laurie deserves a spot..hes knocking the door down but i dont think he covers the middle like trent does

Someone2

Juniors
Parra fans turning on Talagi like he’s the worst footballer to wear the jersey
How much did Penrith pay for him ?

I know dragons were offering around 900k and Eels were around 700k

is the 14 game rookie already on more money than To’o? No Wonder there are rumblings his asked for a release

The Realist

Juniors
In fact he was at hooker for all of our last 4 tries and gave great service on all of them.

Kenny was solid as always defensively but he was diabolical with ball in hand. Looked like he has no business being a 1st grade Hooker. He hasn’t been that poor since 2019. Let’s hope it was an anomaly.

Iamback

Coach
Been saying for 2 years before he was even known on here that trent was a goer...

The kid can play.

I watch other things than just the shit normal fans watch.

His line speed and willingness to get back into the line is first rate. His latreal movement and his passing from an unfamiliar position is first class

Laurie deserves a spot..hes knocking the door down but i dont think he covers the middle like trent does

We don't need the middle covered though in defence, We barely miss tackles especially from the bench guys

We need speed and footwork particularly if the game is tight

betcats

Referee
Still not sure he should make the team over Laurie when everyone is back, Still a good rookie season

I think he’s our 14 for now. Laurie is killing it but he’s not getting on without an injury. I reckon we can get Trent 2 stints like tonight and it might even make us better. He defends well, Kenny defends better than most props. Have Kenny go hard for 25-30, bring Trent in for of the props, Kenny gets a bit of rest not having to run to hooker abd just defends for 10 mins and the 2nd half just do a strainght switch. Trent’s got good vision he sees the attack opportunities and he hasn’t shown it much in fg but he’s got a kicking game.

Kilkenny

Coach
Kenny was solid as always defensively but he was diabolical with ball in hand. Looked like he has no business being a 1st grade Hooker. He hasn’t been that poor since 2019. Let’s hope it was an anomaly.
His service out of dummy half has been very good, tonight not so much, I thought at the game he was a little off tonight but he wasn’t the only one who was off.

Kilkenny

Coach
The NSW Cup side were off tonight as well. Led 12-0 but had to rely on a late try to snatch a draw. Not a great performance.

The Realist

Juniors
His service out of dummy half has been very good, tonight not so much, I thought at the game he was a little off tonight but he wasn’t the only one who was off.
That’s why tonight was so odd. He has made good strides this year in improving his offensive work. His service is getting better but the thing he has really improved is his darting out from dummy half.

He isn’t the only player to have bad elements to his game tonight so we can give him a pass.

Kilkenny

Coach
We’ll be better when we get Alamoti back. Casey has done well but he is still to raw both physically and in defence. We really need Alamoti back for the finals.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Another tremendous game from my man Daine Laurie! He’s really pushing his game. I really hope he gets the 6 next year. At least first crack, he’s far too good to be in Reggie’s.

I think Mav is tracking well. Making his tackles and not many mistakes.

Nath - The GOAT. He just wins games. Simple as that.

His service out of dummy half has been very good, tonight not so much, I thought at the game he was a little off tonight but he wasn’t the only one who was

Not Kenny’s best game. He has enough runs on the board to be excused if you are confident it is a one-off…..

Girds89

Bench
Another tremendous game from my man Daine Laurie! He’s really pushing his game. I really hope he gets the 6 next year. At least first crack, he’s far too good to be in Reggie’s.

I think Mav is tracking well. Making his tackles and not many mistakes.

Nath - The GOAT. He just wins games. Simple as that.
Daine is on fire..

Always been his biggest fan. For years i said he was better than staines and we had to keep him.

Thd kids just a stud and he loves penrith.

I dont care whos who in the zoo next year..

Too
Edwards
Cleary

Are the only 3 with walk up starts which theyve earned.. the rest of the backline is hell for leather

Kilkenny

Coach
Not Kenny’s best game. He has enough runs on the board to be excused if you are confident it is a one-off…..
I don’t think Kenny is a problem, he is an asset, it’s just where we are at in reality, we need our best 17 fit and available. Only having 12 or 13 of our best 17 players available isn’t going to do the business that is just the harsh reality.

Latest posts