What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

Nealo 12

First Grade
Turuva firing out of the defensive line trying to solve problems that don't exist until he makes it happen is a concern .

Black Magik

Juniors
what about the Luai dropped ball for the Parra try. The kick chaser Hands who made first contact with Luai was clearly 1 or 2 metres OFFSIDE
And so was the Parra chaser when Laurie got penalised for his Slatter impersonation.

Being penalised 3 times WITH the ball is targeted refereeing

age.s

First Grade
Pretty funny watching Parra sook about the ref.

Maybe a 15-3 penalty count and three tries off blatantly forward passes would be enough for them.

Iamback

Coach
I think he’s our 14 for now. Laurie is killing it but he’s not getting on without an injury. I reckon we can get Trent 2 stints like tonight and it might even make us better. He defends well, Kenny defends better than most props. Have Kenny go hard for 25-30, bring Trent in for of the props, Kenny gets a bit of rest not having to run to hooker abd just defends for 10 mins and the 2nd half just do a strainght switch. Trent’s got good vision he sees the attack opportunities and he hasn’t shown it much in fg but he’s got a kicking game.

Then that means carrying both Smith and Henry is not needed. Both are better in longer stints

snickers007

Juniors
It’s just the same celebration that the football player Son does. That’s where they got it from

I don't watch soccer, but I've only seen this kind of sign/celebration 4 times.
2x Taylan May scoring tries
1x Taylan May leaving court
1x Tago scoring tries

Could be nothing. Could be Tago being a twit.

Given their relationship and the critical thinking skills that Tago has shown in the past, I reckon it's the latter.

kinghippo

Juniors
Another tremendous game from my man Daine Laurie! He’s really pushing his game. I really hope he gets the 6 next year. At least first crack, he’s far too good to be in Reggie’s.

I think Mav is tracking well. Making his tackles and not many mistakes.

Nath - The GOAT. He just wins games. Simple as that.
Extra minutes can make a big difference in player development. I think only getting 15 to 20 minutes can get in their head.
They don’t stand out or try to hard to make something happen to leading to mistakes.
I noticed Mav last night and probably for the first time saw the potential the club obviously sees.

age.s

First Grade
Tago doing Yams try celebration is a massive mountain out of a molehill even by this forums lofty standards.

betcats

Referee
I don't watch soccer, but I've only seen this kind of sign/celebration 4 times.
2x Taylan May scoring tries
1x Taylan May leaving court
1x Tago scoring tries

Could be nothing. Could be Tago being a twit.

Given their relationship and the critical thinking skills that Tago has shown in the past, I reckon it's the latter.

it’s definitely sons celebration he’s been doing it exact for a while. Maybe Tago is spurs fan? lol I don’t like that tago did it but it’s just a message to his mate, not ideal considering the circumstances but really not worth much more comment than that.

betcats

Referee
Then that means carrying both Smith and Henry is not needed. Both are better in longer stints

no we still need two props on the bench. Laurie’s a good injury cover selection but he’s not coming on and providing impact without an injury, Ivan just won’t use him like that. He did it once against manly and Laurie got monstered defending in the middle. With toleau and mav/garner we’ve got the backline covered for injury and can get actual impact from toleau without an injury.