What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v The Bloody Bulldogs

since77

Juniors
dont you just love how flanagan has already been found guilty by all commentators ??/ , no mention of crichton rubbing his face all over kyle and literally pushing his nose into kyles mouth . everybody "clearly ' sees Kyle close his mouth ... ( doesnt look like it to me ) And as Crichton has now been elevated to a god like status by the media it wont matter what defence gets shown it will be deemed that Kyle has attacked a poor defenceless crichton and deserves a very lengthy suspension , even though Kyle is flat on his back, held down and having crichton rubbing his face all over kyles BUT clearly in commentators eyes Kyle rears up and takes a huge bite on crichtons nose and shakes his head from side to side as there is no way that crichton could have actually rubbed his teeth over kyles exposed bottom teeth ........
If footage clearly shows kyle biting he deserves whatever penalty he gets but lets ask what / why crichto was doing
The Crighton love fest drives me insane. He was a dog when he was a Panther., before he was a Dog. Always niggling, caused a sideline fight against Canberra a few years back with catty actions towards players on the sideline. A deadset grub who gets a free pass from the media.

56to66

Juniors
dont you just love how flanagan has already been found guilty by all commentators ??/ , no mention of crichton rubbing his face all over kyle and literally pushing his nose into kyles mouth . everybody "clearly ' sees Kyle close his mouth ... ( doesnt look like it to me ) And as Crichton has now been elevated to a god like status by the media it wont matter what defence gets shown it will be deemed that Kyle has attacked a poor defenceless crichton and deserves a very lengthy suspension , even though Kyle is flat on his back, held down and having crichton rubbing his face all over kyles BUT clearly in commentators eyes Kyle rears up and takes a huge bite on crichtons nose and shakes his head from side to side as there is no way that crichton could have actually rubbed his teeth over kyles exposed bottom teeth ........
If footage clearly shows kyle biting he deserves whatever penalty he gets but lets ask what / why crichto was doing
That's why I won't listen to dribbling inbread monkeys.
I will be 1 week free from listening to TV and Radio shit, last night was St George GF and lost, good bye 2024, we need to buy some decent cattle 2025

Dragon David

First Grade
Last week against the Storm our halves shared our attack
Hunt on the left , flanno on the right
worked a treat ...in sync
Last night it was Hunt domination
Why change something that worked ?
Effort was there last night..Execution Poor
Yes, this is weird. If how Hunt and KFlanno shared the attack, then why not be consistent and do it again. SFlanno wants to see consistency by the players then why didn't he and Carr continue with the same consistency on a winning halves sharing roles?

Beats me what they do at training and how they work out their game plans. To me it appears that the reason why the players play inconsistently from one game to the next is from the inconsistency at the coaching/ planning level. "When you are on a good thing, stick to it" that is the maxim that we lack.

RedVee

First Grade
No we didn't it was the Reject Shop, carltonsouth!! The work of Gus Gould and Ciraldo getting the guys from the Panthers must be applauded. We are lucky to get any players let alone good ones.

Success increases exponentially with the club becoming more popular. The more successful the club gets the easier it is to continue to get the better and right players for the club and therefore making it even more successful.

In my view, the Dogs will win a grand final in the next year or two, not any longer than that.
I’m told by the superstitious that the dogs will win it this year.

RedVee

First Grade
Yes, this is weird. If how Hunt and KFlanno shared the attack, then why not be consistent and do it again. SFlanno wants to see consistency by the players then why didn't he and Carr continue with the same consistency on a winning halves sharing roles?

Beats me what they do at training and how they work out their game plans. To me it appears that the reason why the players play inconsistently from one game to the next is from the inconsistency at the coaching/ planning level. "When you are on a good thing, stick to it" that is the maxim that we lack.
I can’t imagine that not sharing the duties was the game plan. Maybe that’s right but it will be a facepalm moment if true.

Last week against the Storm our halves shared our attack
Hunt on the left , flanno on the right
worked a treat ...in sync
Last night it was Hunt domination
Why change something that worked ?
Effort was there last night..Execution Poor
Went to bed directly after game

Have just read every post

But this post from Dungay D, for me, hits the nail on the head

Why can't Hunt see it?
It's like 'Griffin ball' is tattooed on his brain

hewi

Bench
In a statement released on Sunday afternoon, St George Illawarra said: “Hame Sele remains in hospital being monitored after experiencing chest pains and shortness of breath during last night’s match against the Bulldogs.

“Sele was admitted following a flu illness in the past three weeks. He did not experience an irregular heartbeat as was suggested.

“The club will continue to provide Sele with the best possible care and will provide a further update on his recovery in due course

TruSaint

Referee
In a statement released on Sunday afternoon, St George Illawarra said: “Hame Sele remains in hospital being monitored after experiencing chest pains and shortness of breath during last night’s match against the Bulldogs.

“Sele was admitted following a flu illness in the past three weeks. He did not experience an irregular heartbeat as was suggested.

“The club will continue to provide Sele with the best possible care and will provide a further update on his recovery in due course

Excellent news hewi