What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v The Bloody Bulldogs

With approximately 5 minutes to go a large group of Bulldogs fans on the hill sang a rousing rendition of ‘When the Saints go marching in’, which was genius level trolling. The abuse hurled at Dragons players by their own supporters can never be outdone.

The level of concentration required to make heads explode through the power of my will remains elusive.

BLM01

First Grade
Well after watching the game for the 1st time just now after being disappointed with the result and kicking stones a bit today and reading a lot of negative about our players my thoughts are we were not that far away,
defense in most parts was good, .. dogs to solid in defence..yeah
The score did not reflect the closeness of that game. We execute a bit better in moments we were in that game up to our eyeballs. One poor read for Xerris 2nd try and Lawries poor hit on Mann.
We will miss Suli but I am still buoyant for next week
Not sure what to make of Flannos incident, saw it in fast motion Chrichton head butted his mouth
but if he did it he did it, no escaping a bite.
I thought Hunt who was poor against the Pennies was busy and tried hard and was not that bad.

Veteran Dragon

Juniors
Gould is trying to buy a competition by buying all the Penrith players they can’t fit under their salary cap. When you think they must have spent their cap limit they are chasing or have signed another player other clubs were after.
Flanno is a premiership winning coach. He has improved what was a favourite for the wooden spoon to semi final contenders and yet besides signing Damien Cook for next year we can’t attract representative players to the club like the bulldogs keep doing under their dodgy salary cap. It is bloody frustrating!

Latest posts