What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Warriors at Mt Smart Sunday Afternoon

tkr

Juniors
absolutely sick and tired of the reffing costing us matches, those two today were pathetic. i can handle losing when the other team played better and deserved to win on an even playing field. i'm not saying we should of won today, but when the oppositions got the refs up their ass its just pathetic. the knights didn't play great today and hav'nt in a lot of games this year but if the reffing wasn't so crap we woulda won some of those games, like other teams who get to play crap and still win.

apart from that hope cooper pulls up alright he is playing some good footy atm and with no k naiqama or mcmanus available we can't exactly afford to lose him.

From where I was sitting, the first try was off a forward pass and overall I think there was a bit of each way from the refs (case in point - penalty for high tackle against warriors when the Knights player fell into the tackler and the tackler wrapped his arms around his back - no contact at all with the head except where the head hit his chest :)).

Apart from that I thought Newcastle played well and the final score did not reflect how close the game actually was. Needed the heart pills again :D.