What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Roosters

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
1 to 17 there's not a single player who would be top 3 in their respective position and arguably few, if any, who would be top five.

Add to that a coach insistent on recruiting from the bargain bin and there's a lot more of this still to come.

Dragon David

First Grade
That's it. See you next year. This has been rubbish. We always fall into a deep hole and just keep struggling to maintain momentum. Doesn't look good for us next year.

We should have signed a temporary coach and lined up Flanagan foe 2022.

thebigredv

First Grade
Get off the kid's back man. He scored a try didn't he? Did the best he could.

We could have been watching Amone and Sullivan in the halves the last 3 weeks and I reckon we would have jagged at least a win. Instead we have another stubborn old coach who is scared of how good we could be. And people say he knows how to develop juniors.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Broke my own Promise today and watched the Game , What a Pleasure it is to watch the young Brigade , wish Sloan was out there with them and Sullivan at 9 was fresh breath of air, speed out of dummy half and service was great, and one more observation , Norman please mate just go new, let the young guys have a go, you killed us again.
Cant wait to see us have a go next year with a few fresh stronger forwards in the team

SaintPauli

Juniors
I am happy with the new forward recruits for next year. We lack hurting the opposition. They always hurt 2and get on top of us as showed
Once again today.

Our defence coach needs to go. I mean really, sacked. All teams offload from our tackles every game. The stats would show more teams have off loaded against dragons than any other club.

SAP58

Juniors
1 to 17 there's not a single player who would be top 3 in their respective position and arguably few, if any, who would be top five.

Add to that a coach insistent on recruiting from the bargain bin and there's a lot more of this still to come.
I hear you but turning our team around in 12 months after 8 yrs of mismanagement & poor recruitment was never going to happen. Things will be better next year but it will take another 12 months of clean out to turn this around further. We have to give Hook time to do that, another coach will have to do the same thing, however does he have the right assistants ? I don’t think so.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Then blame Griffin. Terrible decision. It did look his first game there. Didn't have a clue. Can we get Cam McInness back.
We are rock bottom mate, we started with McGuire at hooker, Ellis at prop. In my opinion I’d actually start with Sullivan next week at 9, give him a good chance to work on his defence and learn the position. Could be handy in years to come if he works out. Not that I see him as a 9 but next season will hopefully be Amone/Hunt and Sullivan can get a good season of reggies with the odd game off the bench. And during origin.