What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Titans

Victoire

Juniors
Big ups also to Christian Tuipulotu. Yeah he's probably the slowest winger in the game but he was an absolute beast taking the ball out of trouble for us yesterday. He seemed to get at least 10 metres with every run - even when the rest of the team were struggling to get more than 5 - carrying defenders with him as he did so. He was fantastic in that tough second half for us

slippery5

Juniors
Yes you would be one of his few critics.. he has been very good all year. Even better next year sharing the 80 mins with Cook.
We will have a constant threat from dummy half next year. he hasn't been good , I just don't believe he offers any craftmanship from dummy half & he

slippery5

Juniors
Yes you would be one of his few critics.. he has been very good all year. Even better next year sharing the 80 mins with Cook.
We will have a constant threat from dummy half next year.
I don't think Cook is coming to be his understudy, I'm betting he wont get much time next year, otherwise Flanno wouldn't have 1st gone after Woolford, they are both crafty hookers from dummyhalf something I've never heard commentators describe him as. But he is definately an improvement to what we had.

Dragon David

First Grade
That was such a massive win with the injuries, suspension and back in the 8.

Such a backs to the wall performance with the sin bin.

Same with the MEL game, the boys are believing Flanno's message.

I reckon we can win the next three games.
It's very good to be positive Seat 1A. That is how the team will play in the last three games - being positive.

That was such a massive win with the injuries, suspension and back in the 8.

Such a backs to the wall performance with the sin bin.

Same with the MEL game, the boys are believing Flanno's message.

I reckon we can win the next three games.
I hope you can make the 8 too, knock a few experts off their perches.

Every week is still going to need a dramatic tightrope clutch performance.

But if you can make it, it will give a lot of struggling sides belief.

A so called factory roster, well trained and ambitious, can still make a mark in the modern game.

It’s been a long time since we’ve had a proper underdog side get off their knees and stand up on their feet.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
I don't think Cook is coming to be his understudy, I'm betting he wont get much time next year, otherwise Flanno wouldn't have 1st gone after Woolford, they are both crafty hookers from dummyhalf something I've never heard commentators describe him as. But he is definately an improvement to what we had.
Not sure I would use the term understudy..
Cook is not an impact 80 minute hooker these days and Liddle isn’t either. Both sharing roughly 40 mins should be speed in the middle of the field all game due to less defensive impact.
Suggest Liddle still starts as better defender and Cooks speed in the back end of half 1 and beginning of second half invaluable.
Cook also brings some added leadership skills both on and off the field for our younger players coming through.
Also when an injury occurs liddle can cover 13 and cook can cover halves.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Due to a crappy live stream I missed the great cover tackle by Sloan before his rag doll. What a bold double play by a kid coming of age, along with his attacking bomb defuses that he was not confident doing early in the season.
I was waiting for the sin bin for the professional foul going on with the tackle
That ref was in the Titans mood