What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs. Dragons - Discussion + Voting

Dazzat

First Grade
Dave Taylor ... the biggest centre since Mal Meninga and Gene Miles played for Queensland (combined weight).

I must say I've changed my mind ... after seeing Taylor run with power, pass with precision and look altogether devastating last week, I'm very angry with Russell Crowe for stealing him from the Broncs.

He'll get homesick won't he? Won't he? He'lll come back after three years, totally fed up with city life in Sydney.

broncos70

Juniors
everyone seems so sure folau wont come back to replace glenn......

i'd have teo in the centres because the lazy prick ends up out there alot anyway..and i'd have hala on the bench or williams..anyone exept michaels please please please

DeeJ

Bench
It's an interesting experiment and I hope they can pull it off. God I can't wait to see Taylor running over to the top of Soward.

user_nat

Coach
Well, it feels great to be wrong two week in a row.

3. Lockyer. Can he keep this form going?
2. Taylor. As above.
1. Hodges. Brilliant in defense, good in go forward.

Pity Brisbane couldn't score a few more for the woeful for and against.

edit: You know who wasn't so hot? Wallace. I think he needs a break.

Last edited:

renouf

Juniors
Hard to pick this one..

2. Lockyer
2. Taylor
1. Hodges
1. Sims

Parker, Kenny, Thaiday, Setu all brillant.

Yow Yeh.. best game I've seen him play. Winterstein, almost equally as good.

Tonie Carroll.. very good, that first 15 mins of the game we wouldn't have been as dominate without him.

McCollough also worth a mention, he was great in defence.

Last edited:

Country Bronco

Juniors
One very proud broncos supporter here. Lets not get carried away its still one game at a time.

3 Taylor
2 Lockyer
1 Sims

A Great team performance. I always say to my son after a game if he's played well i don't say anything. This one time i don't have to say anything about the broncos game. m

Last edited:

renouf

Juniors
Bit worried about Peter Wallace.. apparently he has a hamstring strain.. wonder if he'll play next week

DeeJ

Bench
He's had that strain for like a month now. They try and limit his load at training. Last week against the panthers he was benched with 20 to go. Hopefully he can last the rest of the season.

renouf

Juniors
Yeah but last week he didn't look so bad towards the end of the game.. lets just hope they can rest him for the week and it'll be good enough to play on. Worst case scenario he misses next week.. I think with Folau coming back next week we could win without Wallace, we are no chance of winning the premiership without him.

Latest posts