What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs. Dragons - Discussion + Voting

user_nat

Coach
I think Wallace needs a week off. Looked pretty tired out there.

So was just looking at the match stats on NRL.com. Corrie Parker made the most meters for the team, hasn't really got alot of recognition here.

cutie made zero kick returns, that is woeful for a fullback.

DeeJ

Bench
I don't see how Folau who is predominantly a winger can replace our halfback.

renouf

Juniors
I don't see how Folau who is predominantly a winger can replace our halfback.

Yeah okay.. Folau coming back next week isn't going to help losing Wallace.. but I'd rather have him for the finals. Then again it may not be an injury that can be fixed with a week off..

DeeJ

Bench
Although I'm excited about Folau coming back I feel sorry for Yow Yeh who will lose his spot undoubtedly. He has been in really good form the last few weeks, doing the basics right and showing lots of enthusiasm. I think there's alot about him that could make him a better winger than Winterstein. Primarily speed and his xfactor.

renouf

Juniors
I wouldn't drop Yow Yeh.. maybe play Folau in the centres, it's a risk though.. his defence isn't that great.

user_nat

Coach
Problem is neither Hodges nor Folau play on the other side of the field.

I think its about time Henjak just made one of the learn to play on the other side.

userlogin

Juniors
long time since i have been on here, i have had trouble with my login.

Good win by the broncos last night, very tidy performance.
Really good to get one back on the dragons, it sure has been a while!!
This is really reminding me of 2006, lets hope we can continue this little run of form

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
3. TAYLOR!!!
2. Lockyer
1. Yow Yeh

First I wanted to keep Taylor, then I didn't care, now I want him back again :crazy:. What an amazing performance from the Broncos, proved me completely wrong!!! Honourable mentions to pretty much the entire forward back, Teo, Sims, Setu etc were all great! The win was made more impressive since some of our big guns, Thaiday, Hunt and Hodges (did a few good things) were not at their brilliant best. Imagine if they were firing?

Henjak has a few good selection headaches for next week. Izzy back, who does he replace? Yow Yeh or Winterstein, both in great recent form especially Yow Yeh. Or do they put Folau in the centres? Clinton should be back? So where to put big Dave, I'd like to have him still lurking around near the centres. Will Glenn be back?, utility bench spot?

Bayside Bronco

Juniors
Broncos are back - after that performance. In a very deep hole after the Raiders fiasco but that win caps the recovery for me. And with Izzy coming back we are a chance going forward for sure. Unbelievable.

Latest posts