What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs. Newcastle Knights Discussion + Voting

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Why not let the commentators do the video refereeing. They appear to get the decisions right more often than the video refs :p.

DeeJ

Bench
I hate games like that. We were right in that but we had some bad calls and arsey tries scored against us and the heads went down. Pretty poor performance so handing out points wasn't easy:

3. McCullough
2. Parker
1. Hoffman

beads6

First Grade
3. Macca
2. Tronc
1. Hoffman

Parker needs to stop running sideways IMO and give up any ambition he had of becoming full time captain. It just ain't working for him./

Smiley

Bench
4. McCullough
1. Hoffman
1. Gillett

-3. McGuire - One for every penalty he gave away.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
4. McCullough
1. Hoffman
1. Gillett

-3. McGuire - One for every penalty he gave away.

Some of those penalties were pretty harsh and not really his fault though. His work in defence was great though so you could accept a few penalties IMO.

Big Pete

Referee
What did McGuire do wrong? Seriously...he just seemed to tackle a bloke and BAM. Talk about prejudices...McGuire seems to get penalised all the time for BS moments.

Disgusting game as a Broncos fan.

3. Andrew McCullough
2. Shane Tronc
1. Israel Folau

Snappy

Coach
Parker needs to stop running sideways IMO and give up any ambition he had of becoming full time captain. It just ain't working for him./

I read in todays CM in Corey's column, he said the only thing he does different to normal was toss the coin :sarcasm:

gUt

Coach
I wanted to come and whinge about the f**king refs but in the end it didn't matter.

Smiley

Bench
What did McGuire do wrong? Seriously...he just seemed to tackle a bloke and BAM. Talk about prejudices...McGuire seems to get penalised all the time for BS moments.

Disgusting game as a Broncos fan.

3. Andrew McCullough
2. Shane Tronc
1. Israel Folau

Just venting my disgust in the performance and he just struck in my mind. I like the grunt and anger he brings and would still retain him ahead of Kenny.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Please someone wake me up from this bad dream so I can watch the footy tonight...

3. MCullough (I've given him lots of crap, but you had to hand it to him tonight).
2. Parker - tires hard
1. Folau - Still manages to score with absolutely nothing doing.

Corey Norman, mate, what's the go?

cornerposter

Juniors
Anyone else think we just don't look strong (physically) enough to compete with the bigger teams?

Don't think a loss has hurt that much in a long time...

DeeJ

Bench
Anyone else think we just don't look strong (physically) enough to compete with the bigger teams?

Don't think a loss has hurt that much in a long time...

Well we were playing minus a prop tonight and our two of our bench props (Dodds and McGuire)are kinda small for front rowers.

Snappy

Coach
Yeh the Knights did seem so much bigger than us.

Are the days of the skinny wingers coming to an end ? Big and powerful seems to be the way to go these days.

Latest posts