What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs. Newcastle Knights Discussion + Voting

hellteam

First Grade
I think a lot of people are forgetting Norman is only 18. Next year I hope Henjak moves him up to QLD Cup. He is definitely ready for it IMO and I think it would do him wonders in getting him ready for the #6 in one or two years when Locky retires.

It's ridiculous that he's playing under 20s. Wouldn't be doing anything for him. He needs to play Qld Cup and I'm pretty shocked that he hasn't been there all year to be honest.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Guys Peter Wallace has been pretty ordinary without Locky, he should be stepping up more, his kicking game last night was rubbish, what do you guys think.

Yep, but don't say it around here. I said it 3 months ago, would have rather punted Wallace and kept Smith. Wallace is a crab, who offers nothing. He does nothing, can't kick, slow and ordinary in any other area.

We resigned him:crazy:

ponies 4ever

Juniors
Corey Norman def has a huge future at the Broncs, just needs some polishing in QLD Cup as lots have commented. Having Inglis and Hodgo at Red Hill in 2011 will benefit Normans' confidence no end.

beads6

First Grade
Corey Norman def has a huge future at the Broncs, just needs some polishing in QLD Cup as lots have commented. Having Inglis and Hodgo at Red Hill in 2011 will benefit Normans' confidence no end.

I agree, he has talent just needs some time in QLD cup to get used to playing against men.. Also I think Hunt will make an excellent player in the halves or at hooker soon enough.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Can't really comment too much on the game cause I want to sleep early in the 2nd half and woke up after it had finished. From what I saw it was clear the knights were showing more desperation and enthusiasm. Some of the knights tries were sensational they just never died and kept everything alive so credit to them for playing the better. But I'm going to vote from what i did see.

3 MacCullough.
2 Parker.
1 Hoffman.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Yep, but don't say it around here. I said it 3 months ago, would have rather punted Wallace and kept Smith. Wallace is a crab, who offers nothing. He does nothing, can't kick, slow and ordinary in any other area.

We resigned him:crazy:

Man i wish we kept Smith and got rid of Wallace. He is absolutely tearing it up for the sharks. :roll:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Smith has won more games in the last 2 weeks...compared to Superstar Wallace...with a ridiculously rubbish roster. Wallace is trash, we are better when he is not there..and 300K better off!

Seagullsrock

Juniors
I think a lot of people are forgetting Norman is only 18. Next year I hope Henjak moves him up to QLD Cup. He is definitely ready for it IMO and I think it would do him wonders in getting him ready for the #6 in one or two years when Locky retires.

No they're not because he's not 18.

ponies 4ever

Juniors
Peter Wallace has no concerns about being replaced by Tim Smith, on the other hand the rapid improvement in Ben Hunts' confidence in 1sts is another beast altogether. In the next couple of years some fat will have to be shed in our salary cap, and well Wall..............u haven't exactly been taking your chances.

Big Pete

Referee
Smith is much more creative.

Definitely.

I'm astounded at all the ways he can disappoint the Cronulla fans. I mean, it takes a real visionary to come up with some of the plays ol' Timmy has this season.