What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs. Storm Discussion + Voting

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
He had a lot of trouble with a detached retina last year. Nasty stuff. They might just be taking it cautiously. I remember during a Knights or Sharks game last year he went off the field like a rocket after catching a knock to the eye. It turned out to be okay, but you could tell he was mega paranoid about injuring it again.

00digger00

Juniors
Yep after what happened they will take the safety first option. Not to sure how bad it is, but a week off is better than ending your career!

josh1111

Juniors
I'm confident we can win as long as our bench holds it's own. I think our back line has more points in it than it has for a while. Boys should be alright regarding the short turnaround, if they can't get up for this one there is something wrong. GAME ON I HATE THE STORM!!!!!

Snappy

Coach
This is from the member email received today. Not looking good.

CASUALTY WARD
David Hala Prop Knee Indefinitely
Alex Glenn Second row Hamstring 4 to 6 weeks
Josh McGuire Prop Eye 5 to 6 weeks
Dale Copley Outside back Leg 4 to 6 weeks

unbreaK

Juniors
Did anyone watch 7 news tonight? They interviewed Cam Smith and he said that the Storm was preparing to play against Hoffman at Fullback, Norman at 6, Hunt at 7.

Perhaps he knows something the rest of us don't? I hope he's right.

(And yeah, McG got poked in the eye last week, 3rd time this year, I doubt he'll play again this season)

some11

Referee
Did anyone watch 7 news tonight? They interviewed Cam Smith and he said that the Storm was preparing to play against Hoffman at Fullback, Norman at 6, Hunt at 7.

Just indirectly telling Wallace he's shit.

broncos2010

Juniors
If we lose tonight that is 5 on the go but I think we actually played pretty well last week and could have a shot.

Also anyone remember how many we lost in a row in 2010 at one stage?

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
News is parker will probably play tonight. With the first choice kicker back it clears the way for Wallace to move to the bench and Hunt and Norman to start in the halves

jarro

Juniors
News is parker will probably play tonight. With the first choice kicker back it clears the way for Wallace to move to the bench and Hunt and Norman to start in the halves

But we know that Wallace won't be on the bench, and will continue as #7.

Glad to hear McGuire will be back next week. We need him badly.

unbreaK

Juniors
Can't f**king believe it.

Peter Wallace deserves to be dropped from the NRL and never picked up by anyone ever again, he's f**king awful. McCullough hasn't got a clue either, both as bad as each other.

3 - Parker
2 - T'eo
1 - Norman

I hope Hodges gets a fair kick up the ass for that last play as well.

Latest posts