What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs Tigpies

be55

Juniors
One of the worst games of football I've had to sit through in my entire life.

60% possession, an 85% completion rate, we ran for 400 more meters than they did, and yet it took a brain explosion at the end to beat a completely out of form 2nd grade opposition.

Our attack is absolute trash...

Shape and depth virtually non-existent. Not a lead runner or a decoy in sight, and a complete lack of any idea as to how to pull apart a defensive line. They basically look like they don't even train together.

Things need to change (and we all know what that means) before next year or it will be another year full of substandard performances like the complete garbage they dished up today.

Mitty266

Juniors
Pleased they got over the line. The sin bins are killers. Both 50/50 calls but a player must accept the decision.

We are missing many of our best players. Francis Molo and Tariq Simms out due to the famous grading of incidents dodgy review arrangement. Michael Molo ( going well) broken thumb. Rava and Suli season ending injuries.

Ben Hunt was trying his guts out, no doubt but today couldn’t take a trick.

I hope Tyrel Sloan somehow gets going. He just doesn’t seem to be making the grade.
Don’t disagree with your comments. Although, like someone had posted earlier he needed to be playing outside of lomax. Imagine what would of happened if he got that break that moga recieved..

TruSaint

Referee
One of the worst games of football I've had to sit through in my entire life.

60% possession, an 85% completion rate, we ran for 400 more meters than they did, and yet it took a brain explosion at the end to beat a completely out of form 2nd grade opposition.

Our attack is absolute trash...

Shape and depth virtually non-existent. Not a lead runner or a decoy in sight, and a complete lack of any idea as to how to pull apart a defensive line. They basically look like they don't even train together.

Things need to change (and we all know what that means) before next year or it will be another year full of substandard performances like the complete garbage they dished up today.

Yeah, no doubt.
How they f**ked up our dropout is beyond me.
Massive changes needed on and off the field. I will take the win but thats it.

Mjab

Juniors
I guess one good thing

tigers are even worse than us and I can’t see much changing there soon even with the dream team coaching setup

also the only job Noddy with get in in the NRLW

saintmar

Juniors
Ben Hunt scored a massive 5 points in Super Coach this afternoon.
I reckon he got them for putting his jersey on the right way 'round. He was average.
Jaiyden Hunt got 12 points, and he was a bit player.
He showed what i have been saying all along.
Overated and not worth more then $500k at HOOKER ONLY.
Our offer is at LEAST $200k over.
Personally I would NOT keep him.
And based on the value we have received for the money we have paid in the first 4 years he should be signing for FREE
1 out of the last 5 years has been acceptable.
Lets see how serious the Dogs are on Hunt or do they have other intentions?

Coffs dragon

Bench
Has there ever been a slower winger in the game than Moga?
He seriously looked like he was running in mud with a 25 meter head start. Sharon Woods may even be quicker!

That game was like a battle of the desperate Joint venture debacles and whom is the worse. Benny Hill music should have been played at the stadium to reflect the jokers.
It was worthy of a draw.

saintmar

Juniors
Woods is TRULY deserving of his contract extension for next year, hopefully a nice fat bump in his paypacket.
Congratulations on snaring one of the best forwards in the game for another year, Queens.
Bout' $850,000 if Hook is serious.
Yep what a JOKE
Seriously HOOK has to live and die by his decision making
Recruitment,team selections, game plans including attacking and defensive structures,player development and team motivation,ALL f**kED.
He needs to get off the BUS and start WALKING HOME.

SEAT 1A

Bench
That was one hell of a bazar game.

First time for me going from abusing Bird, then loving him by the end of the game and going from a lose to winning given the turn of events.

Didn't think there was much in Chef's sin bin and Su A was all class. I hope we don't lose Sullivan, good defence and what a difference a bit of speed does from dummy half and the team fell back when he wasn't on the field and he's not a hooker.

Credit to the boys for the win when there wasn't anything to play for and two in the bin.

Keep Hunt and select the young blokes with Flanno next year.

jeffdragon

Bench
What a fantastic win.
NOT.
I was working, came home to watch the replay.
If we're in the finals race no way I would of missed it, but it's a chore.
It was terrible, disjointed effort.
Hunt wasn't interested.
They scored 16 while we had 12.
They lost it we didn't win it.

Gareth67

First Grade
It’s such a damn shame you know . Going by our performances over the last few games the Big Red V would certainly had made a huge dent in the semis if only we had been there . 🙄

Apologies gents , merely attempting to lighten the mood somewhat. What today’s effort clearly showed - yet again is that we are a rabble . The Tigers were missing so many of their big guns and yet we only just beat them .

The powers to be had best make a decision at the conclusion of our final match of season 2022 next week and that is to part ways with Griffin. Pay the man out and bring in Flanagan , perhaps he may be able to lure some talent to the Dragons as we are going nowhere fast with Griffin , only backwards .

Wish I had something positive to say however I am at the end of my tether with the team , coach and board .

RedVDave

First Grade
Only positive is we are not the first joint venture club to get the wooden spoon only watched the "highlights" as I am in Peru Tigpies couldn't beat us with 12 mean and we played very ordinarily think that game sums up both our teams seasons.