What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 | Canterbury 32-22 Newcastle @ ANZ | Sat 27th August | Kick-off: 5.30pm

Bulldogs vs Knights (R25)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
I predict now that Gidley and Mullen will not be at the club by the end of Bennetts reign.

Gids won't get a contract extension whether he wants it or not and Mullen will be lucky to see the end of his.

Bennett won't put up with the sort of sh*t that they dish out on a weekly basis.

I will give the benefit of the doubt that Bennett will have a crack at fixing Mullo. Look at what he turned Soward into.

Frederick

Staff member
Soward was gold last year, but has regressed big time this year. He's got his work cut out for him with Mullen

AceAv

Juniors
I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic second half display. WTF does Stone say at half time? Does he pass out a bong? Bring on Wayne.

LMAO! that's conjured a classic image in my mind thanks Krupa!

I would sooo hate to be a Knights fan. I guess I would take up darts because the standard result it always somewhere in the middle but never a bullseye.

BL

Latest posts