What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 Schedule

Lungfish

Juniors
I totally agree that a packed house for an absolute stalwart and legend of the club/game would be fitting. But given he's held in such high regard by the Manly fans and deserves a massive send off then they should get their arses to the game irrespective of whether it's a Monday night or not.

The bloke has given you his heart and soul to the club and it's supporters for over a decade and some Manly fans are bitching that they'll have to venture out on a Monday night to give something back to him. That'll do me :roll:

Nah mate what will do me is that a team thats so consistent barely rates a mention in Mexico! Hes held in high regard by ALL rugby league fans mate something that no Melbourne player could ever acheive.The club lobbied the NRL for a couple of months and youd expect theyd give him what he deserved.I will be there mate dont you worry about that but familes will be the ones lost because of a monday night game.Enjoy friday nights 11:59pm game champ!:p

Patorick

Staff member
Surely this is just a late April Fools joke.

The real round 25 draw will be released tomorrow.

Surely.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I would dare say that the 'Dogs/Broncos game three weeks ago rated it's ass off in the Sunday 4pm timeslot and got the green light again.

Channel 9 don't give a f*ck tbh... and as Manly have said, it cannot and will not be changed. That goes for all games.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Surely this is just a late April Fools joke.

The real round 25 draw will be released tomorrow.

Surely.

Gawd, you Manly fans are carrying on a bit.

7:00pm Monday is fine, it's not the end of the world. It probably should've been a different timeslot but the decision has been made. It won't be changed.

t-ba

Post Whore
n';

I don't recall seeing a post from you before i write that so obviously i wasn't referring to you.

You have no idea where Manly fans post from, and thus shouldn't really tell them to not bitch. Thanks for clarifying that.

MSIH

Bench
Gawd, you Manly fans are carrying on a bit.

7:00pm Monday is fine, it's not the end of the world. It probably should've been a different timeslot but the decision has been made. It won't be changed.

You'll know what it's like if you ever get a player in the calibre of Menzies and he gets jewed a proper send-off.

t-ba

Post Whore
You'll know what it's like if you ever get a player in the calibre of Menzies and he gets jewed a proper send-off.

They had Steve Smith, but he fled all the way to New Zealand. Bulldogs = culture.

Ice777

Bench
You have no idea where Manly fans post from, and thus shouldn't really tell them to not bitch. Thanks for clarifying that.

You won't be there regardless of what night it's played on so i'm not sure why it'd bother you anyway. Stop bitching.

Patorick

Staff member
Just wanted to add as a Manly fan living in Wagga and going to uni, this Titans game will be just about impossible to get to, short of flying up on monday afternoon and flying back Tuesday morning.

FMD, and they chose the Bulldogs-Broncos instead.

This is beyond stupid.

Yeah that'll rate higher than Beaver's last premiership game at Brookie...

t-ba

Post Whore
You won't be there regardless of what night it's played on so i'm not sure why it'd bother you anyway. Stop bitching.

Except I would have skipped lunch and left early on Friday afternoon and spent the weekend in Sydney.

There was one time slot I could not physically make it to this game. They chose that time slot. The most sh*thouse timeslot imaginable not just for out of towners, but also for city workers in Sydney.

Knight87

Juniors
I'm hanging onto a glimmer of hope that should results in the next few weeks force it to be swapped with the Bulldogs-Broncos game.

Too late. If both Bulldogs/Broncos and Knights/Storm game were both Fox matches, then there would've been a possibility (like what happened to the Titans/Penrith and Storm/Dragons matches a few rounds ago). But, since Bulldogs/Broncos is a Ch9 match, there will be no chance of a change.

Knight87

Juniors
I would dare say that the 'Dogs/Broncos game three weeks ago rated it's ass off in the Sunday 4pm timeslot and got the green light again.

Channel 9 don't give a f*ck tbh... and as Manly have said, it cannot and will not be changed. That goes for all games.

Yeah, but thats besides the point. The Bulldogs have been playing like crap, have only won 2 of their last 13 matches and have only scored 4 points in their last two matches. Ch9 had a choice not to name the Bulldogs/Broncos game as Sunday Ch9 match, especially 2 days after the Bulldogs got hammered by 52 points.

Mr Saab

Referee

Rated its ass off? You are talking out of your ass.
The Dogs are a f**king rabble and no one will watch...it will prob have the worst ratings, in Sydney, for the year

gong_eagle

First Grade
Rated its ass off? You are talking out of your ass.
The Dogs are a f**king rabble and no one will watch...it will prob have the worst ratings, in Sydney, for the year

maybe dog hating fans will tune in to watch them cop another 60 point flogging

Latest posts