What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 Schedule

MSIH

Bench
Perhaps the most important point of this entire discussion.

It's just the way it is hey?

See a problem, don't try and fix it, it's just the way it is.

See someone get mugged, meh, it's just the way it is, who cares.
See a kid hit by a car crossing the road, who gives a sh*t, it's just the way it is.
World Poverty, not my problem, it's just the way it is.

Imagine if this bloke used that same philsophy
tankman.jpg

f**k Tank Man is awesome

The "man" who needs a box of tissues everytime he sees someone post in a wrong thread is using the line it's just the way it is.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
See someone get mugged, meh, it's just the way it is, who cares.
See a kid hit by a car crossing the road, who gives a sh*t, it's just the way it is.
World Poverty, not my problem, it's just the way it is.

An organisation schedules a football match on a day that doesn't suit some fans.

Put it into perspective - you'll realise just how ridiculous it is.

Garts

Bench
Can not compare to those issues MSIH. However Timmah coming out with his stance is laughable considering he whinges and moans about issues of a similar nature from time to time.

MSIH

Bench
Ohh really Garts, no sh*t they don't compare. The "it's the way it is" philosophy coming from timmah of all people is what's up in my grill.

Garts

Bench
Ohh really Garts, no sh*t they don't compare. The "it's the way it is" philosophy coming from timmah of all people is what's up in my grill.

I thought you were serious about comparing them as I know you are a dumb sh!t ;-)

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The TV Rights are undersold, thats just the way it is
Gallop is doing a poor job as CEO, thats just the way it is

Poor attitude to take

MSIH

Bench
I thought you were serious about comparing them as I know you are a dumb sh!t ;-)

Haha, I'm surprised you could see the connection there tbh. Just stick to your numbers Garts, leave the funny stuff to the big boys.

Adsy

Juniors
[furrycat];4439520 said:
Oh my god some of you Knights fans lol Jesus christ everyone is against you aren't they?

Why are you Manly fans whinging? The TV Deal is that 3 of the top 4 rated games are oN Channel 9, namely 1, 2 and 4. MNF and Fox are given #3 to promote MNF better, so thats the Manly game.

Dogs/Broncos is clearly rated as #4. Its just the way it is.

So by that statement Souths vs. Roosters is either the best or second best game of the round?

And the Dogs vs. Broncos game is a better game then Knights vs. Storm?

Timmah

Staff member
It's not about the "best", it's about what the networks think will rate best FFS. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Gawd, you Manly fans are carrying on a bit.

7:00pm Monday is fine, it's not the end of the world. It probably should've been a different timeslot but the decision has been made. It won't be changed.

Manly fans are quite rightly pissed off at the lack of respect shown to one of the games greatest players.

You should go out and pick some up aswell.

Timmah

Staff member
Manly fans are quite rightly pissed off at the lack of respect shown to one of the games greatest players.

You should go out and pick some up aswell.

Hazem El Masri perhaps?

I don't care when his last home game is. I'll be there at ANZ Stadium, on my feet, applauding him. I don't care if they play it at 3:00am Wednesday, I'll be there.

Wayyy too f*cking precious.

Hazem El Masri perhaps?

I don't care when his last home game is. I'll be there at ANZ Stadium, on my feet, applauding him. I don't care if they play it at 3:00am Wednesday, I'll be there.

You dont care. That about sums you up in this thread now doesnt it.

Wayyy too f*cking pedantic when it suits you and Wayyy too f*cking apathetic about whats important in this instance.

Timmah

Staff member
I think you're all overstating the importance and trying to come up with excuses as to why some of you won't be there.

This isn't about Timmah at all, as much as you and your fans would like it to be. It's about whinging about something you can't change. And you're all doing it more than 24hrs later.

Lungfish

Juniors
Hazem El Masri perhaps?

Please don't compare El Masri to Menzies,thats disrespectful to The Beaver.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

You're right.

He's nowhere near as prolific as El Masri.

Latest posts