What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Canberra

Munky

Coach
Laurie should never start on the wing again.

Two games running we've lost while Toelau is on the field. Just no frills pass the f**king ball.

betcats

Referee
we had all the ball we needed to win. Dominated field position abd possession. Halves didn’t get it done. Luai shit and Schneider is a passenger

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
I’m not surprised one bit. We’ve played like a busted asshole all season. How we were second I will never know.
They don’t want it. Oh well.

WestyLife

First Grade
I'd bet any money the may stuff has destabilised the team. They arent switched on. Laurie can't play wing again.

Fangs

Coach
Disappointing loss. Came down to a rush of blood from Luai. If he kicks instead of passing Garner or Geyer score.

This game had scrappy written all over it since the pre-season. Unfortunately this opens up 4th spot for us and a road trip to Melbourne. Not ideal.

Go the Dargons tomorrow.

Iamback

Coach
Just embarrassing....

Our attack is just decrepit.

I have no idea what the FOX commentators are on about but Luai hasn't played as well as they are talking about.

Given the possession and field position he has been given he has done a poor job as a halfback.

Ivan was the only one that thinks Schneider is an NRL standard player

Murraymob1

Juniors
We may not have signed Fifita but his twin Martin is out there .Surely Ivan has a word about his involvement.Again dumb last tackle option again in the lead and we throw a cut out just keep rolling it in goal

WestyLife

First Grade
Laurie should never start on the wing again.

Two games running we've lost while Toelau is on the field. Just no frills pass the f**king ball.

Everyone falls for the jinky weird shit and thinks the player is the next Cameron Smith. Just pass the f**king ball.

Iamback

Coach
Disappointing loss. Came down to a rush of blood from Luai. If he kicks instead of passing Garner or Geyer score.

This game had scrappy written all over it since the pre-season. Unfortunately this opens up 4th spot for us and a road trip to Melbourne. Not ideal.

Go the Dargons tomorrow.

Nope opens up finishing 5th.

What we deserve really