What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Canberra

WestyLife

First Grade
Oh my hat… some of these comments are nuts… it’s like you have all been spoilt rotten over the past few years.

We played poorly and lost…. It happens. The Raiders played like a team desperately trying to stay alive and we didn’t match it.

It’s clear that the Dane Laurie wing situation hasn’t worked, but it was certainly worth trying. It’s one of those things, if he kills it, Ivan is a genius, if he doesn’t, Ivan is a flop.

The fact is, Ivan tried it, that’s a positive to me. I’d love to see Dane at 6.

I’m Sure Tito or PA will be back next week.

I thought Garner carried the Ball really strong, he looked pretty good.

Everyone else was just a bit Vanilla today.

I guess people should just not engage then.

The trouble is we have for the most part of the season struggled with discipline and leaky edge defence . Neither has improved all year.
We repeat the same dumb patterns. Why is it going to change now?

The good teams at this stage of the year start to click and thrash the bum teams. We haven't. We been scrapping through against deadbeats that won't make the 8.
We should never have been down by 14 points against the Eels. Let alone allowing them to score 34 points a few weeks ago.

Edwards and Martin look injured.
Cleary is broken. He won’t come back 100%.

Sadly we are feeling the effects of being top dogs the last 4 years and are running out of steam.
Team selections haven't helped.
I was 100% with you until team selections.

what is the expectation here; you lament being too dogs and running out of steam; some of that is player drain from salary cap.

It’s not like there is a SOO-quality three quarter line playing in reserves; what would be your solution?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Letoa has been absolutely pathetic. That's statically factual
I’ve given my thoughts on all of our middles I’m not going to go through it again.

Yeo was quite poor today, he was as much to blame for the loss as anyone, he ran so much shape, which really hampered our go forward, why doesn’t he get any of your tongue lashing?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I’ve given my thoughts on all of our middles I’m not going to go through it again.

Yeo was quite poor today, he was as much to blame for the loss as anyone, he ran so much shape, which really hampered our go forward, why doesn’t he get any of your tongue lashing?
You're off your head. He was the best player on the field

That is going to be a controversial take….

What do you mean by that (I don’t understand the lingo…)?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You really going to make me find the post? It's what you said
Find it.
I’ll be quite surpised if I referred to anyone as a Asian Guy on a computer…
And yet he made the most meters and set up a try with his passing. None of today was on Yeo
You’re Yeo fan boy, I didn’t expect you to see he’s flaws. But they were certainly there.

I’m wasn’t the one singling out players either. As I said, they were all off today and the blame should be equally spread.

WestyLife

First Grade

19 runs, 166m, 50 PCM. I'd say he did his part as a forward.

Edit: also 40 tackles with one missed.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Find it.
I’ll be quite surpised if I referred to anyone as a Asian Guy on a computer…

You’re Yeo fan boy, I didn’t expect you to see he’s flaws. But they were certainly there.

I’m wasn’t the one singling out players either. As I said, they were all off today and the blame should be equally spread.
Screenshot_20240824_204346_Chrome.jpg