What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Canberra

Iamback

Coach
Yep To'o looks like he's quit. Luai was walking and barely looking today. Laurie was on suicide watch after being awarded a try. There's a mental thing here not a talent issue.

Some of us having been calling this out since the 1st month of the season.

As I said. We don't win games teams lose it. At our best no one is good enough but coasting through a season at 6/10 is more than talent

Iamback

Coach
To'o has carried our props for years he gets a pass to have a few quiet weeks. The rest can get f**ked

I thought Fish was good today
Smith was alright

Henry and Moses have hit a wall

Garner and Mav are plodders so you aren't getting much impact to a game.

They will make their tackles and run good lines and that is it

Not sure McLean got the ball in attack today?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I thought Fish was good today
Smith was alright

Henry and Moses have hit a wall

Garner and Mav are plodders so you aren't getting much impact to a game.

They will make their tackles and run good lines and that is it

Not sure McLean got the ball in attack today?
I honestly don't understand how Letoa could make eye contact with Yeo.

WestyLife

First Grade
Some of us having been calling this out since the 1st month of the season.

As I said. We don't win games teams lose it. At our best no one is good enough but coasting through a season at 6/10 is more than talent

That's why I'm so angry. They're the best team in the comp with daylight second if they have a real go.

Girds89

Bench
Not many positives..

I thought tago was really good..

Garner was good. Great to have him back.

Yeo of course..

Sommo was strong in attack..hes defence still needs more work.

Thats about it..

Ivan was very calm in the presser.. was clear yeo hasnt lost hope.

WestyLife

First Grade
Not many positives..

I thought tago was really good..

Garner was good. Great to have him back.

Yeo of course..

Sommo was strong in attack..hes defence still needs more work.

Thats about it..

Ivan was very calm in the presser.. was clear yeo hasnt lost hope.

I did think it was funny he made a point to say it's on him to pick the correct team. Even he knows he messed up.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Oh my hat… some of these comments are nuts… it’s like you have all been spoilt rotten over the past few years.

We played poorly and lost…. It happens. The Raiders played like a team desperately trying to stay alive and we didn’t match it.

It’s clear that the Dane Laurie wing situation hasn’t worked, but it was certainly worth trying. It’s one of those things, if he kills it, Ivan is a genius, if he doesn’t, Ivan is a flop.

The fact is, Ivan tried it, that’s a positive to me. I’d love to see Dane at 6.

I’m Sure Tito or PA will be back next week.

I thought Garner carried the Ball really strong, he looked pretty good.

Everyone else was just a bit Vanilla today.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Oh my hat… some of these comments are nuts… it’s like you have all been spoilt rotten over the past few years.

We played poorly and lost…. It happens. The Raiders played like a team desperately trying to stay alive and we didn’t match it.

It’s clear that the Dane Laurie wing situation hasn’t worked, but it was certainly worth trying. It’s one of those things, if he kills it, Ivan is a genius, if he doesn’t, Ivan is a flop.

The fact is, Ivan tried it, that’s a positive to me. I’d love to see Dane at 6.

I’m Sure Tito or PA will be back next week.

I thought Garner carried the Ball really strong, he looked pretty good.

Everyone else was just a bit Vanilla today.
We had enough ball and field position to win 5 games. That was Luai's worst ever game imo. A positive is that sort of shit normally fires him up

John Hamblin

Juniors
Our star ting 13 today have played 182 games this year Roosters 233. Our best spine has only played together 6 times. We have had 11 different spine combinations this year. A VEERY disruptive year where we have rarely played near our best. However the Storm only beat us after Nathan went off last week and an average match winning penalty against Fish. WE still have a pulse get Nathan back and we can still beat ANYONE. BELIEVE!!!