What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Canberra

Black Diamond

Juniors
exactly i think there’s some serious overections going on here. We are down on form no doubt I’d say we are at 65-70 percent right now. 2nd place finish is still entrirely possible even in our current form. Obviously it needs to improve if year. we want to do anything in the finals.
Not an over reaction. We have been ordinary all year....too many players lost to us and too many injuries. I'm usually a positive person in regards to this team but feel like we are sliding down a hole right now. We got beat by the f&*king Raiders ffs! I guess the ride has to end when your team gets picked apart by vultures who can't breed their own juniors.

Feeling pissed off.

Girds89

Bench
I dont think they are lacking effort..

I just think sone really really dumb coaching decisions and errors and poor discipline are killing us.

Add to that schnieder just isnt nrl quality. He has absolutely no creativity at all.

We need more from bizza, marto, fish and leota. These blokes are leaders and need to step up.

Ivan really needs to sit the boys down this week amd say the goal for the rest of this year is to cut the mistakes and stupidity out and draw a line in the sand in defence. No more tries..

I still think this team can be really competitive.

But we are going to need to have some things go our way. The main one being the best 17 on the park come finals and hopefully jagging a home semi.

Iamback

Coach
We I still do.

Not just blind faith. Two home games, players to come back. Garner was good for the hit out. Souths have their minds on Bali, maybe the Titans will test us more.

As opposed to the High Flying Canberra that we dominated yet couldn't score points?

Fangs

Coach
That’s with our full team but if Clearys shoulder goes at any point during the finals we are so fkd

Yeah I know. But I don't get behind the argument much.

If the Storm lose Hughes they are f**ked too. It could happen to anyone.

Fangs

Coach
As opposed to the High Flying Canberra that we dominated yet couldn't score points?

If Luai kicks instead of passing we score 22-24 points. With our defence that's enough to win a football game.

You said we'd lose this game weeks ago. It's a crap road trip. Be thankful it's not the Storm going to Townsville and Brisbane to finish the year.

Fangs

Coach
I think for next week I would give Edwards the week off. Bring Tito back on the wing and play Laurie at fullback (unless Alamoti is available and then play him for Laurie and Tito at the back).

It's a big call.

Ivan might need to make it the last round instead.

And what about McClean? That's another issue. Why did he go off? It throws out the Alamoti plan if that was the go.

Iamback

Coach
I dont think they are lacking effort..

I just think sone really really dumb coaching decisions and errors and poor discipline are killing us.

Add to that schnieder just isnt nrl quality. He has absolutely no creativity at all.

We need more from bizza, marto, fish and leota. These blokes are leaders and need to step up.

Ivan really needs to sit the boys down this week amd say the goal for the rest of this year is to cut the mistakes and stupidity out and draw a line in the sand in defence. No more tries..

I still think this team can be really competitive.

But we are going to need to have some things go our way. The main one being the best 17 on the park come finals and hopefully jagging a home semi.

we came out a camp.

All of that would of happened.

We completed at 88%
had 59% possession
87 tackles inside the 20 compared to 22

Stick a fork in us we are done. A Prelim is a good outcome this year

Girds89

Bench
Garner was really good I thought. Tago was good. Yeo was really good. Lindsay and Henry both good. Saw some good signs from fish in the second half.

Moses bizza dyl and Luai need to get back into form quickly.

Agree with all of that.

Garner was really good..

Panther Mike

Juniors
we came out a camp.

All of that would of happened.

We completed at 88%
had 59% possession
87 tackles inside the 20 compared to 22

Stick a fork in us we are done. A Prelim is a good outcome this year
Need Nathan back simple as that to be any chance. Even a half-fit Nathan is way better than a fully fit Schneider.

Iamback

Coach
If Luai kicks instead of passing we score 22-24 points. With our defence that's enough to win a football game.

You said we'd lose this game weeks ago. It's a crap road trip. Be thankful it's not the Storm going to Townsville and Brisbane to finish the year.

I did say that.

It had nothing to do with Canberra but our form across 24 weeks

CCJohnC

Juniors
Very poor performance. Out muscled and kicked. Laurie is not a winger Edwards still looks unfit where was Martin today? At least Garner looked good. To'o looks tired.

Girds89

Bench
I did say that.

It had nothing to do with Canberra but our form across 24 weeks

Very hard to build combos and form when its a different team every week..

Ill keep the faith.

I think theres too many good seasoned players to fall to pieces now.

Hopefully soro can get back before the finals and everyone else stays fit.

Latest posts