What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Canberra

Kilkenny

Coach
The reality is we just aren’t playing well.

This current side is a little short of the side we have enjoyed this past four years.

Just the way it is, salary cap does that to you.

We are struggling, probably no home final, but if we can find some form with positive wins in our last two home games anything can happen.

Fangs

Coach
The reality is we just aren’t playing well.

This current side is a little short of the side we have enjoyed this past four years.

Just the way it is, salary cap does that to you.

We are struggling, probably no home final, but if we can find some form with positive wins in our last two home games anything can happen.

Sydney is a home final.

Avoid a trip to Melbourne and I'll cop a game at SFS.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You have nothing
I have nothing? I obviously have your attention Kenty.

I’m sorry, you’re obviously feeling a little insecure. It’s ok, your comments are insightful and well written. Now surely you’ve got better things to do on a Saturday night. Shouldn’t you be fighting a tree or bagging Penrith players…. Oh wait… shouldn’t you be fighting a tree!

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I have nothing? I obviously have your attention Kenty.

I’m sorry, you’re obviously feeling a little insecure. It’s ok, your comments are insightful and well written. Now surely you’ve got better things to do on a Saturday night. Shouldn’t you be fighting a tree or bagging Penrith players…. Oh wait… shouldn’t you be fighting a tree!
Jeez mate never thought I'd say this but stick with your footy opinions, your attempts at comedy are really bad. No wonder you were a copper