What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

Dragon David

First Grade
I'm thinking your glad you came back dave
I sure am jak. I wasn't gone for long. It's like I just went away for a few days with the missus doing other stuff, you know, and footy doesn't enter your mind.

This is getting to the serious end of the comp for the teams trying to play semis footy and we have a strong chance of making it, provided we can leave Lawrie out of the 17 for the rest of the year.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
unfortunately we need 2 wins out of these 3, so were gonna have to break that pattern to make finals.. it would be very easy to finish 9th.... but man that storm win and this one.. has put us right in the picture..
We will beat the Sharks .....
We will beat the Raiders.....
Not sure about the Eels ???? Just my gut feeling atm

mickeylane

Bench
unfortunately we need 2 wins out of these 3, so were gonna have to break that pattern to make finals.. it would be very easy to finish 9th.... but man that storm win and this one.. has put us right in the picture..
Have u seen Dolphins run in? 30 points gets u into the 8 and possibly first semi vs Manly …

Draginzaaar

Bench
I sure am jak. I wasn't gone for long. It's like I just went away for a few days with the missus doing other stuff, you know, and footy doesn't enter your mind.

This is getting to the serious end of the comp for the teams trying to play semis footy and we have a strong chance of making it, provided we can leave Lawrie out of the 17 for the rest of the year.
No Dave, I don't know what that's like. My wife and I both breathe footy. We watch all the shows and all the games. Too bad she's a Knights supporter.

Dragon David

First Grade
No Dave, I don't know what that's like. My wife and I both breathe footy. We watch all the shows and all the games. Too bad she's a Knights supporter.
You are lucky Draginzaaar, my wife doesn't follow the footy nor any other sports so I don't discuss the games with her like I prefer to do if I could. At least you can discuss footy with your wife even though she follows the Knights and she breathes footy just like you.

Having a partner following sport is my ideal, but beggars can't be choosers. Hahaha!

I hope my wife doesn't read this.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
You are lucky Draginzaaar, my wife doesn't follow the footy nor any other sports so I don't discuss the games with her like I prefer to do if I could. At least you can discuss footy with your wife even though she follows the Knights and she breathes footy just like you.

Having a partner following sport is my ideal, but beggars can't be choosers. Hahaha!

I hope my wife doesn't read this.
Could be worse David imagine the pain and rage every second week in your household if you both were Dragon tradgics......I speak from experience trust me

56to66

Juniors
Hopefully St George can finish off Scumulla and cement a finals birth.
I have to say they have the worst rugby league stadium if you dare to call it a stadium, for the first time in a long time, I watched their game last night, I thought what the F is that building, no hill, no grandstand, give it a few years, they'll be fighting for survival again.
They should relocate to PNG, Up Up the PNG Sharks.

True_Believer

Juniors

Recommendation from me - if you can, record the game. Don't watch it live. If we win, watch it back. If we lose, delete it without watching. It's so much better from a stress and health perspective.

It also keeps me off here for long periods where you can also get frustrated with people from time to time.

We are all passionate supporters. But it's just a game, and health and mental wellbeing always comes first.

since77

Juniors
Recommendation from me - if you can, record the game. Don't watch it live. If we win, watch it back. If we lose, delete it without watching. It's so much better from a stress and health perspective.

It also keeps me off here for long periods where you can also get frustrated with people from time to time.

We are all passionate supporters. But it's just a game, and health and mental wellbeing always comes first.
I did this for the Melbourne game. Watching the replay I have no idea how supporters watching live coped with watching the second half. I felt like Flanno just watching the replay of the last 10 minutes