What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

Dragon David

First Grade
Recommendation from me - if you can, record the game. Don't watch it live. If we win, watch it back. If we lose, delete it without watching. It's so much better from a stress and health perspective.

It also keeps me off here for long periods where you can also get frustrated with people from time to time.

We are all passionate supporters. But it's just a game, and health and mental wellbeing always comes first.
This is what my brother does for the reasons you have said True and he is a passionate Dragons man as well. I've tried it and yes, I agree that principle works to keep the stress levels down but when you know its the end of the game and then you check the score it is sudden death and terrible to see that we have lost, but oh so much pleasure then if we win and you can sit back and enjoy it all the more without a care in the world when you watch the replay.

2010Dragons

Bench
Settled down fellas. Don’t get a head of yourself. A lot of different variables could happen before the semi.
Let’s put the horse in front of the cart.

I’m as excited as much as every Dragons supporter.
But we need to win the remaining games with confidence to actually be a contender not canon fodder in the finals series.
My calculations tell me best position on the ladder for the mighty Dragons is 6th worse case is 10th.
Team needs to take this challenge seriously and focus on every game.
Hot and cold will not cut it.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Recommendation from me - if you can, record the game. Don't watch it live. If we win, watch it back. If we lose, delete it without watching. It's so much better from a stress and health perspective.

It also keeps me off here for long periods where you can also get frustrated with people from time to time.

We are all passionate supporters. But it's just a game, and health and mental wellbeing always comes first.
I've used that plan for long periods of time, but still occasionally weaken and watch the game live - then regret it if we lose!