What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 Vs Cowboys @ QCB Stadium

The Realist

Juniors
Out of the Forwards I really liked Blacker. That sideline chase wasn't the only try saving chase he made. I also loved the way he ran the ball. His effort and attitude were outstanding. I want to see more of him in 1st grade.

I was very disappointed in Turuva. He was very lazy getting back into position many times, didn't bother chasing a bunch of times - just lazy. He has to up his fitness and also his attitude to feature in 1st grade more. I honestly prefer Staines as a back up winger to him based on what I have seen in this game.

Eisenhuth is a defensive plod. When he is surrounded by good defenders who can scramble and plug the gaps he leaves, he looks okay. When the defenders around him are a little more ordinary - he gets badly exposed.

The Realist

Juniors
Hahaha Blacker will never be a first grader. The run was nice but he's not good

Some players just seem to step up to the rise in level. Others who look like a million dollars in reserve grade never make the step. He could be a 'late' bloomer and it seems Ivan has a knack of getting something out of them.

maple_69

Bench
For someone that missed most of the game, what do we take from it in terms of depth options?

How were Cole, Jenkins, Henry, Turuva, Smith and Luke?

Imagine blocking people because you don't like their opinions lol
I blocked you when you proclaimed ‘some people deserve disabled kids’. That type of ‘opinion ‘ I don’t like and I don’t need to see. Unfortunately though others respond to your posts and you then see them. At least the ignore function provides some moderation.

Some of your posts do show some insight but you have (seemingly deliberately) made yourself a caricature of the boorish football supporter. One of the ways you do this is by continually stating the same opinion over and over again. It’s soo monotonous…

And the continual bullying of the female members of the group isn’t cool. I note that we seem to have lost Dinky Di from our discussions, and the discussion is the worse for it.

The Realist

Juniors
And the continual bullying of the female members of the group isn’t cool. I note that we seem to have lost Dinky Di from our discussions, and the discussion is the worse for it.

What has being a woman got to do with it? Should we all treat them the same as other forum members or treat them more 'gently' (in a debate of all things)?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I blocked you when you proclaimed ‘some people deserve disabled kids’. That type of ‘opinion ‘ I don’t like and I don’t need to see. Unfortunately though others respond to your posts and you then see them. At least the ignore function provides some moderation.

Some of your posts do show some insight but you have (seemingly deliberately) made yourself a caricature of the boorish football supporter. One of the ways you do this is by continually stating the same opinion over and over again. It’s soo monotonous…

Thanks ColdWetPanther,

I appreciate your kind words. Yes it's quite sad that Dinky Di has left. I hope she is keeping well. Maybe one day she will return.

Iamback

Coach
For someone that missed most of the game, what do we take from it in terms of depth options?

How were Cole, Jenkins, Henry, Turuva, Smith and Luke?

Can't take much from it, Hard some bad calls and some fluke tries against us

Iamback

Coach
What has being a woman got to do with it? Should we all treat them the same as other forum members or treat them more 'gently' (in a debate of all things)?

We have no idea who any of the posters are on here, As far as sex, religon, age. People who say other wise are full of it

Latest posts