What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v The Eels

Girds89

Bench
So exited to see mclean get his crack..

I know the temptation would be to move critta but i kinda feel why ruin his combo and they way he is going at centre.

Jesse will be fine at fb... hes a super talented kid.

If Edwards was out injured i could understand moving critta back there but for a week or two max just let mclean play there..

Girds89

Bench
Was sneaky shot at the Dally M. For a player who'll never play rep football I hope it doesn't cost him.

SJ is a media darling and should win

I think if he was a 50/50 chance theyd play dyl but even if he was to score maximum points last 2 games i still think its sj..

pantherz9103

First Grade
I still want the minor premiership as much for not wanting the Broncos to win as I want us to win it. Parra are finished but might trouble us now with several quality backs out.

MugaB

Coach
Interesting call.

I'd expect Crichton at fullback for this one.
Yeah ...don't so, keeping the guys in their normal positions on field and sprinkling the rookies around them might work better, i know cogger is in at hooker, but the others... idk ivan might just be making the game interesting

BxTom

Bench
Yeah ...don't so, keeping the guys in their normal positions on field and sprinkling the rookies around them might work better, i know cogger is in at hooker, but the others... idk ivan might just be making the game interesting
Critta at fullback isn't anything to get excited about - in his few games there was a long way from convincing. Might as well start McLean there and if he starts to falter, then put Critta there.

Iamback

Coach
So exited to see mclean get his crack..

I know the temptation would be to move critta but i kinda feel why ruin his combo and they way he is going at centre.

Jesse will be fine at fb... hes a super talented kid.

If Edwards was out injured i could understand moving critta back there but for a week or two max just let mclean play there..

Crichton will play FB, If we get an injury to Edwards in the finals. Than Crichton is next up, So he needs a run there just incase