What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 vs. Brisbane Broncos Discussion

Big Pete

Referee
Dolphins vs. Brisbane Broncos
Suncorp Stadium, Saturday 31 August 2024
Kick Off: 5:30pm

DOLPHINS2024.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Jake Averillo 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Jack Bostock 6. Sean O'Sullivan 7. Isaiya Katoa 8. Kenny Bromwich 9. Max Plath 10. Mark Nicholls 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Connelly Lemuelu 13. Ray Stone

14. Mason Teague 15. Oryn Keeley 16. Tesi Niu 17. Kurt Donoghoe

18. Lachlan Hubner 19. Tevita Pangai Junior 20. Trai Fuller 21. Anthony Milford 22. Jeremy Marshall-King

BRISBANE2024.png

1. Tristan Sailor 2. Selwyn Cobbo 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Deine Mariner 5. Jesse Arthars 6. Joshua Rogers 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Corey Jensen 9. Billy Walters 10. Xavier Willison 11. Brendan Piakura 12. Jordan Riki 13. Patrick Carrigan

14. Blake Mozer 15. Benjamin Te Kura 16. Josiah Karapani 17. Martin Taupau

18. Jaiyden Hunt 19. Fletcher Baker 20. Corey Oates 21. Cory Paix 22. Payne Haas​

Big Pete

Referee
I doubt that's the 17 Bennett runs out with. I'd expect to see Marshall-King (foot) and Pangai Jr (hamstring), it's just a matter of whether Max Plath (calf) or Ray Stone (neck) will be available for the clash.

I wonder if Bennett rolls the dice with his line-up? If the Dolphins were to go all-out attack you could see something along the lines of...

20. Trai Fuller 2. Jamayne Isaako 1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Jack Bostock 3. Jake Averillo 7. Isaiya Katoa 8. Kenny Bromwich 22. Jeremy Marshall-King 19. Tevita Pangai Junior 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Connelly Lemuelu 9. Max Plath

6. Sean O'Sullivan 10. Mark Nicholls 13. Ray Stone
15. Oryn Keeley

It would certainly offer Bennett plenty of speed and skill which given the Broncos passive defence should allow the Dolphins to heap on the scoreboard pressure.

Worth noting that Teague, Keeley and Niu have been named for Week One of the QCup finals. You can't treat those selections as gospel, but it's certainly an interesting indication.

Big Pete

Referee

Looks like Bennett is going to go ahead with the changes I suggested.

Except Katoa will go to the bench after an unhappy performance against the Storm.

Latest posts